ten

chapter ten of
reckoning

" girl talk? "

LYDIA

"YES YES CARE, FP FREAKING JONES IS HELL OF A GOOD KISSER." LYDIA screamed, almost pulling out her hair from frustration as the younger girl raised her hands up in surrender.

"Is this girl talk? If it is, I'm out." Lydia glared at Samuel who stared back at her with a neutral look. "Oh yes, Sammy because you sure as hell want to get to the horny details." He shrugged as Lydia groaned pinching the bridge of her nose slightly.

"The thing is, I think I have feelings for him." She said looking at her two friends. "Real feelings!" She exclaimed dramatically as Care stood up from the couch in Lydia's room.

"It's normal." Care said, placing her hand on the strawberry blonde's shoulder. She turned to look at Samuel as she frowned, "Right?"

"No." He confirmed as Care nodded still frowning before looking back at Lydia. "You just go out there and say that you Lydia Andrews love FP Jones."

Lydia nodded frowning, "I can't. He's downstairs with Fred!" She whisper yelled as Care widened her eyes. "And? You are a beautiful woman and you tell him!" Care said now smiling as Lydia opened her mouth to say something but decided against it.

"That's right Lyds. Girl power." Samuel grinned as Lydia groaned throwing a pillow at him as he laughed. "Shut up Sammy." She said but he only kept grinning.

She opened her room door as she breathed in and out. "You are correct." She said to Care before walking downstairs as she bit her nails nervously seeing FP alone in the kitchen as he grinned looking at her.

"Girl power, huh?" Lydia looked at him wide eyed as he laughed, walking to her, slowly placing his hands on her waist. He brushed her hair away from her face as she looked up at him.

"Don't be embarrassed." He smiled as she chuckled. "But I am." He tightened his grip on her waist as she let out a tiny gasp. "Fred.." She whispered as FP shook his head. "Taking out the trash."

She looked into his eyes, seeing the same look from the other day at Pop's. It was a turn on for sure.

"I really like you." She said confidently, go big or go home, right? FP's lips parted slightly, as he nodded leaning in giving a peck. Lydia placed her hands around his neck, pulling him down as she kissed him fiercely, passionately but full of love.

FP pulled apart after a minute as he chuckled. "After that how could I reject you?"

Lydia laughed as she slapped his hand playfully making him laugh as well, as the front door opened, making FP let go of her waist.

Lydia smiled at her brother, "Hi. I was just.. heading out with Sammy and Care." Fred nodded as he and FP walked to the living room, FP giving one last look towards her biting his lip as Lydia sighed looking at him before yelling for Samuel and Care.