two

chapter two of
reckoning

a t a l k

LYDIA

SHE SMIRKED AT THE GIRL NEXT TO HER WHO WAS NERVOUS THAN EVER, "I'm underage."

"And?" Lydia said to Candace as she had given the brunette girl a make over. Lydia smirked walking inside, seeing the familiar serpent jackets. She looked behind her as Candace had followed her inside.

Seeing how people turned to look at the girls some even recognising Lydia, she smirked swaying her hips as she walked to the counter Candace slowly following her, insecure about her looks.

"Two beers." Lydia said to the bartender who's eyes was full of lust towards the strawberry blonde who was wearing a leather jacket, bralette and a leather skirt. "ID?" He asked smirking at the girl.

Lydia got a little closer licking her lips, doing her magic. "You don't believe me?" She asked innocently. The bartender now gave in as Lydia gave him a wink.

The door opened to the whyte wyrm, as Lydia looked over people to see her brother and someone else. She immediately smirked nudging Candace. "Hey Care, who is he?"

She turned around and sighed. "That's FP."

Lydia looked at him as their eyes met. She smiled before taking a swig of her beer. She wanted him, and him only. His dark eyes, which were overpowered by lust and power. She wanted him and when Lydia Andrews wanted something, she would get it.

"Lydia?" Her brother, Fred pushed people away so he could get to her throuh the crowd. Lydia tilted her head a bit looking at Fred. "Hello." She said simply, seeing FP coming too. She stood up walking to him. "Hi, I don't think we've met."

FP licked his lips looking into the girl's eyes which surprised her but she didn't know he was trying to control himself, after all the girl in front of him was his friends baby sister.

He nodded slightly, forcing himself to look away as Lydia pouted slightly. Which made her want him even more, since no boy or man had ever refused her.

"You going to the party?" FP asked looking at Lydia and then Fred, until he again glanced at Lydia which didn't go unnoticed.

"Only if you are." Lydia said innocently, as she smiled.