nine

chapter nine of
reckoning

one month
f o r w a r d

one monthf o r w a r d

LYDIA

LYDIA

ONE MONTH AND FP WAS STILL TRYING NOT TO SPEAK WITH HER, as Lydia did no effort of even trying. She knew he would come eventually, and it wouldn't take long. Not at all.

"Hey, Lydia." Lydia looked at Johnny smiling. In a month the two had become close, not intimally they had become friends.

"Soo.. I was wondering if I could take you out?" Lydia slammed her locker closed, looking at Johnny and he had learned to see the emotions on her face. And today she was pissed. Really pissed off, and he didn't know why.

"Look. I don't want a boyfriend." She said harshly looking at Johnny, instantly regretting it. "I just.. Sorry." She said shaking her head, walking down the school hallways back to her car as she breathed out, looking at her phone and the incoming messages. "See you later?" Lydia muttered to herself, before sighing as she started the car seeing FP leaning on the side of the school building looking at her curiously. She met his gaze but pressed the gas pedal and drove away, to a diner. Pop's.

She bit her nails, sitting down on a booth as the door bell rang making her even more nervous than she was. She frowned, turning around as he smiled at her as she groaned. The boy walking and sitting down to the same booth he just kept smiling at her.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He said happily, as Lydia looked at him dead serious. "Not sure." She said, still trying to figure out why her old friend came here.

"Well, I'm glad to see you. To see Lydia Andrews in action." He said, placing his hands behind his neck as he leaned against them. "And it's always great to see my best friend."

"Is it?" Lydia said raising her eyebrows as he nodded excitedly. "Of course, I mean haven't you missed me? And this adorable face?" He said pointing to his face as now Lydia broke in a smile.

"That's my girl." He said smiling again. "And someone is stalking us. By the way." Lydia frowned looking outside as she sighed. "Hold on."

"I thought you don't settle down?" He yelled behind her as Lydia held the exit door open, before walking outside she yelled, "I don't!" Making the mysterious boy laugh as he looked outside at the pair. That man out there was whipped, he knew that he loved or atleast liked Lydia. Because the look on the man's face Lydia was talking with, was the same look Sam had on his own.

"What do you want? Stalking? I mean that must be a new kink." Lydia said crunching her eyebrows together, as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Just wanted to make sure you were okay, alright? And I think you know my kinks anyways." He said stomping his cigarette as Lydia lifted her eyebrows surprised.

"So, first you want nothing to do with me, then we have sex, which was by the way really good and then you say again that you want nothing to do with me and yet here you are. Just randomly popped up with your stupid little motorcycle, " Lydia pointed at his motorcycle. "And that stupid Serpent jacket along with your annoying self?" She said scoffing. "You have some fucking nerve Jon--"

He interrupted her by kissing her.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

harrison ford as
samuel "sam, sammy" hollen

harrison ford assamuel "sam, sammy" hollen