CHAPTER ONE(?)

-Alrighty take it in Tom's perspective-
"Guys c'mon! Stop arguing!" Edd and Matt were at it again, hissing and putting my hands in between them, they gave each other glares. I didn't get what the problem was, but y'know, I broke it up after some hissing and lecturing. The doors slammed as they went in their rooms, sighing loudly, popping onto the couch to lean back. Hearing and feeling Tord plop down next to me, rolling my head his way to cock a brow."Hmm?" Raising brows more, he spoke after a moment of silence."What were they arguing about?" I replied with a same as usual, engaging into a long conversation with him, I didn't realize the time nor did I care. It was nice and peaceful, at least Tord wasn't a complete pain, apart from narcissism that bubbled up here and there. Anyways, it was like that for the rest of the time, until we hit into deep talking. Like about life and emotions, that kinda stuff, I was staring at the ceiling for the time to let the words fall from my lips. A smile curled them once or twice at some comments, looking back to him to see he was...Observing. Intently in a way, I pursed my lips and the silence fell, we just kinda had this staring moment and I don't know why. I dunno, my heart skipped like, five beats maybe. Eheh...Yeah, it did, he just looked calm. I liked it, his face was eased into peace, I shifted in my spot slightly from a feeling. Looking away to feel my face warm up, DIGEST THESE BUTTERFLIES JEEZ. I looked at him again to speak."You...Okay?" He shook his head and smiled with a Yeah, I smiled after a second and nodded. Ugh why am I all tingly, I had to look at him again, his pink lips were just-MMMM nice. I had to move closer and lean in when he wasn't aware.