Le Chapter THREE

//You've been like, asking for a third part//
Tom's POV
I awaited for his answer, seeing him bite his lip like he was thinking, then he took my hand and dragged me up almost. Taking us to his room, I could smell his scent, faded cigar and Old Spice. Perfect combination, I heard the door shut and he crashed his body against mine, and I responded with a soft "Mmph" and light stumble until I was against the wall. We kissed roughly to each other, his hands roaming under my hoodie, my hands tugging at his. He broke away to catch his breath, I spoke in a ragged whisper,"Take..Off your..Shirt..." He was so obedient, my eyes scanned his toned torso with a few scars here and there. But it only made him looking better to arousing, my hands touched from his chest to where his V Line started. Tracing there before I took off my top, kissing up on his collarbone as he tugged at my hair. I made little noises, pushing on him to the bed, but I was slid under him. Laying on the bed to look up at him as he crawled on top of me, and he fucking teased. Rubbing his hand on the bulge in my pants, I grunted and flinched in response, digging my nails in his shoulders. I knew we had to be a quiet, but I swear I was gonna be the loudest. He unbuttoned my jeans, I spoke,"You..Mm...Too I'm not the one who's going to bare ass alone.."I heard him chuckle, like a deep one and it shut me up. I felt him sit up and undo his jeans, I sat up on my elbows to look at him. But I was nudged down and he started grinding—GRINDING— on me. The jeans were such an obstacle and I bit the back of my hand. Tilting my head to the side as my back arched slightly, he gave a harsh one and I peeped a noise almost like a moan out. He stopped and I was left to pant, but, I felt my jeans start sliding off and I let it happen honestly. I opened my eyes and saw his bare body in front of me, I melted, shuddering actually. He teased on me, biting and kissing everywhere but 'There' and I squirmed. But almost let out a full-on guttural moan when I felt him just ram into me, I used my arm to cover my mouth, he was smooth at first with a,"You're tight~" comment. Which, of course I am, I haven't fucked a guy.