Le Chapter TWO

//Wowowow I did not expect people to actually like this stuff//
Tord's POV
His lips made me melt inside, rough but smooth, and I had to get more. I felt him move under my hold, making me hold him closer as I leaned back, but my lungs burned for air. I had to part, and when I did, we were a panting mess. Catching my breath fairly quick to look at him, he looked baffled, I yearned for him and it Probably was hella noticeable. There were no words spoken, and he crashed his lips against mine once more to send me on my back, now sort of using the couch for support. I gripped the cushion with one hand as the other rested on his chest, I almost felt his heart thumping out of his chest. I parted enough to nip at his jawline, breathing against it to make little "Chu" sounds with each kiss. He stopped to sit up and look down at me, uncomfortable boner? Yes. I fucking had one and I would be kissed by God himself if he didn't see it, I let my gaze fall up to him and move my hands to his hips, I could feel the hip dermal piercings he had under his shirt. He was so best made, an angel with his tone, I messed with his shirt to ask. I wanted to explore his body, touch every detail, but he only spoke in a whisper, "Take this to my room or yours?" I bit my lip.