-004

A/N: Can everyone please go check out my new Keith Powers book? It's called Forever Mine! And I also have another Dolan related book called College Intuition. They're both on my account @-killakay! Thanks💖

.Justice.

"Who do you believe?" Grayson asks.

At this point, I'm rather conflicted. I want to trust the both of them, but that ship sailed long time ago. My head is pounding, and my chest feels like a two ton truck keeps running me over.

I want to trust Carson, because I've known him since I was six years old. He was literally the first friend I made in this country after coming from Jamaica.

But he lied to me. And worse than that he took money away from my daughter's future. That's something that's unforgivable. Grayson on the other hand is different.

Yea, he lied to me, but he did it to protect me. And he was compassionate enough to physically be here for Grace her whole life.

Both Carson and Grayson look at me, waiting for me to make a decision. I want to, but all my mind keeps saying is, why is it this hard? Why did the one guy I actually liked, have to be a drug dealer?

Life couldn't be worse for me, the day Grayson "died". The only thing that made it half bearable, was that I was carrying his child. Knowing that I always had a small piece of him with me made things okay.

"Justice." Carson calls.

"Oh, sorry." I say.

"Well?" They both ask.

"I believe..."

.Omniscient.

This decision was hard for Justice. She had loved both men very much. But there was one that she loved way more than the other, and for that reason she had to hurt him in the worst way.

"I believe Carson." She says.

She immediately looks to Grayson, knowing that her words sliced through him like a sword. She didn't want to hust him, but show had no choice.

Carson steps to Justice's side, but she'd rather have Grayson by her side. The feelings of Carson just being next to her revolted her and made her want to throw up.

Grayson nods, while wiping his face from the tears that he had shed. He walks out of the suburban home, and shuts the door as he exits. He didn't know that the love of his life had a plan. A plan to make everything right.

.Justice.

It broke my heart to see Grayson walk out of the front door, but I had to choose Carson. If Carson was still, in fact, into drug dealing then it didn't cross my mind that he might have someone to do a hit out on Grayson again. And this time they might succeed.

I had to make Carson believe that I was on his side. But God, I hated just looking at him.

"Thank you for believing me. I fucking hate your ex, bab-"