Explaining Black Rabbit

Just an introduction to Izuku Midoriya's Quirk "Black Rabbit".

As said in the summary, this has slight inspiration from Pandora Hearts, and Izuku's Quirk is the reference.

Essentially, her quirk allows her to negate and deflect other quirks using a scythe (Similar to Asta from Black Clover).

She can also summon and see "chains". What the people do not know are that these chains are what causes quirks. People with quirks are "bound" to the world with these chains, so they are capable of superhuman abilities, ie. "quirks". People who are not "bound" are quirkless. (I'll try to explain this sometime in the future, I just need to think of a reason). Her quirk allows her to severe the chains and attach them, so she can give and take quirks away. However, she can only transfer quirks from one person to another, she can't create new quirks. This is why Izuku's quirk is dangerous, but she won't learn of this feature until later. Note that her chain manipulation is limited to traveling, restraining, offensive and defensive maneuvers.

Another thing is that because of the nature of her quirk, it doesn't support her physical capabilities. So just because she has a scythe doesn't mean she can wield it. Leading to the canonical bullying of Izuku. This is where One for All will come into play as canon.

One finally note is the interest that Izuku has in quirks and the ability to take apart quirks will remain, not only because of her drive to become a hero, but also because she wants to find out all ways a quirk can be negated.

Kacchan will be normal, but he'll be kind to Izuku, similar to darkfire1220's bnha fanfiction "Viridescent" (which by the way is one of my most favorite bnha fanfic!)

Shippings? Probably not, I'm not one to pair people because I like to focus on the adventure an action aspect.

Also please be considerate that I am a college student and school comes first, so I'll be writing during my free time and with inspiration. I'll also eventually transfer my other FanFictions to the site (from fanfiction.net) but I haven't yet because I'm lazy. At least on Wattpad I can add the drawings directly to the story so it'll be much easier to convey the vision I have for the characters.