Street Fighter {Calum AU}

I remember walking, and I felt cold from the night breeze. I tugged sweater closer and picked up my pace as I turned down a side street, a short cut to my house. I chewed nervously on my bottom lip as I heard yelling and chanting coming from the end of the street.

For some reason even though I wanted to stop and turn back around, my curious side practically dragged me there. My eyes searched for the seen, when my ears already knew where it was. I froze in my spot, seeing an opening in a old building wall. I slowly approached it- the noise getting louder- and peeked inside.

I saw two boys pounding each other inside a ring. All sorts of people were just sitting and watching, some looked panicked and looked around the room to see if anyone was watching. I let my blue eyes carefully peek closer, which was a huge mistake. Before I could even comprehend what was going on, a tall buff male had me by the collar of my shirt.

"Just because you are a girl doesn't mean I won't hit you. I've hit plenty before," he smirked.

I swallowed hard, letting out a high pitch scream for help. He held my wrists tighter, as my feet stumbled to get away from him.

"Shut up would you?" he spat. His eyes darkened, as he took both my wrists in one hand and raised his fist in front of my face

"Stop," I pleaded. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"How did you find this place?" he snarled, his fist drawing back more as if he were to punch me at any second.

"I...I don't know. I was walking home, and I heard yelling," I sobbed out. My eyes welled with more tears as he just let out a sharp chuckle, spitting his awful smelling breath in my face.

"Too bad, you have such a pretty face. Maybe I will have some fun with you first," he said completely ignoring my explanation of how I ended up here.

He removed his hand from my wrists and grabbed ahold of my upper arms. With one small push, my fragile body had collapsed to the floor. I remember finding it hard to breathe, and my vision becoming very hazy and blurred. Maybe that was from tears, but I'm not too sure.

The man crawled on top of me, my breathing suddenly becoming uneasy.

"Shhh," he breathed out bringing his rough finger to my jaw line. "it will only hurt for a few seconds,"

I let out a loud whimper in attempt of someone hearing me. Mumbled 'helps' escaped my chapped lips, as I tried to suck in as much air as I could. A wild smirk was plaster on his face as he pinned my arms above my head.

"Help!" I yelled out, this time finding more in me to yell. Terror wiped across my face as he raised his hand slapping me across the face, hard.

I let out a sob and whimper. My eyes becoming hazy once again. I am only praying that I pass out right now, so I don't have to live through this. He raised his hand again as if he was reading my mind, and smacked my cheek again. Only, this time my head bounced against the hard cement. My breathing slowed, and my head began to feel heavy as if it was gonna fall off.

My eyes began fluttering shut.

Finally, I thought to myself.

But it was as if my body was trying to fight it. My eyes continuously blinked open and closed, catching glimpses of my surroundings. The man on top of me was being lifted off and thrown to the ground beside me. My vision was blacking out, and all I saw was a boy half the male's size pounding his face into the ground. I let out a low groan before, letting my eyes fully close.