Hospital

*The next morning*

I woke up and checked the clock, 8:23a.m, Perfect time to get ready and go to the hospital.

I look over at Aliyaah who's asleep, I can't believe she's almost gonna be 2 months old!

I get up and get ready, I just put on some shorts, and Taylor's Magcon sweater, with my free runs. I don't think I'm gonna take Aliyaah, I don't want her around all those hospital germs.

I'm gonna take her to my Grandma's house for today. I get Aliyaah ready and head downstairs, I see Mahogany awake on her phone,

"Goodmorning Girly, feel free to eat anything! Im gonna take Ali to Grandma's house, I'll be back, if you need to change, go to Taylor or Ali's room."

"Okay thanks!" I get out to the garage and buckle Aliyaah in her baby carrier. Before I turn on the car and call my grandma,

"Hello?"

"Hey grandma, Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure Honey, what's it gonna be?"

"Will you please take care of Aliyaah today? I'm going to the hospital to see her dad, and I don't want her around all those germs."

"Of course! I would love you."

"Okay thanks Grandma, I owe you one, I'm on my way, do you need anything?"

"Actually, do you have $100 I can borrow? I need some groceries."

"No, I have $100 you can have. I'll be there in a few."

"Okay Thanks Mackey." Ugh Mackey, I hate that nickname, my grandma does it on purpose too! I drove over to her house and quickly got back home.

When I entered I saw Mahogany on the couch, and Matt with Kendall in the kitchen,

"Have you eaten?" I asked Mahogany,

"No."

"Why? Let's go eat?"

"I didn't wanna bother them."

"Shoot! Who cares? I told you to make yourself at home, can you hold on? We can get food at McDonalds."

"Okay!" I went to the kitchen, I am so mad right now, they are such jerks!

"Why didn't you guys offer Mahogany anything to eat!?" I whisper yelled at them, they both stared at me with a blank expression.

"Matt?"

"I'm sorry! Kenny told me not to talk to her! You know I'm always nice to everyone."

"I thought you two were better than that." I turned around and went to the car where I found Mahogany jamming out to music, I smiled and laughed at her,

"Haha so I can tell you love music?"

"Absolutely!!"

"Haha well let's go get food then go to the hospital," I turned on the car and drove to McDonalds. I was too lazy to get off so We just ordered through the drive through.

We got our food and headed to the hospital.

"Thanks for this food, and for making me feel welcomed."

"Aww No Problem Mahogany, You know, even if we have only known eachother for like 4 days, I really consider you a best friend."

"Aww That's how I feel!" I smiled and she smiled back, when we got to the hospital, I went over to the receptionist,

"Taylor Caniff." She scrolled through her computer,

"Do you want his room number or?"

"I want details, How is he?"

"Yesterday he got surgery on his ribs, today on his collar bone, and he's in an early stage of a coma. But hopefully, if everything goes as planned, he will be out of it in 2 weeks or so."

"2 WEEKS?!?"

"Yes Mam' He actually just got into his room, would go like to visit him?"

"Yes!"

"Alright his room number is 201 A"

"Okay thank you." I looked over at Mahogany who gave me a half smile,

We went to the elevator and went to the 4th floor,

"Look! Here it is!" Mahogany said, I quietly opened the door, when I saw his body, I felt so horrible. He looked so pale, so fragile.

There was a male nurse in there, He looked pretty young, like his early 20's?

"Hi." He said,

"Hi." Mahogany and I both said,

"Is he your brother?"

"No, My boyfriend." I said going over to him.

"Oh well if you need anything feel free to call me." I was too distracted to reply,

"Okay thanks." Mahogany said sitting down at the couch, I looked at Taylor, I wish he would wake up, so I can see his beautiful hazel eyes. So he can kiss me with his soft touch.

"I've never seen him like this." I said looking at all his bruises.

"Aww, He's gonna get better though." Mahogany said,

"I hope so." I gently grabbed his hand, it was so warm.

"I missed you so much." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"Y'all are too cute." Mahogany said taking a picture.

Taylor's POV

I can hear people around me, but I can't move or open my eyes. I wish I could. I just wanna know what's going on. As far as I know, I've been in two surgeries.

I heard the nurse fixing a few things in the room,

"Hi." I hear him say.

"Hi." I hear a familiar and strange voice say.

"Is he your brother?"

"No, He's My boyfriend." Mackenzie, I try so hard to move, but I just can't! I want to sit up and hug her tight, and drown her with kisses.

I hear them say something else but I'm too focused on feeling Mackenzie's touch on me, I feel her sit down, I know Its her touch, because she's so gentle, with her soft hands.

I feel her leaning in,

"I've missed you so much!" She whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, I tried to scream that I missed her more. But I just couldn't. I was getting so frustrated.

I hear a camera flash,

"Aww y'all are so cute." Some girl says, I think its Mahaly? Or was is Mahogany?

I try to move with all my force, but I just hear the machine beep really fast, I hear Kenzie call the nurse.

I could feel him checking me,

"Don't worry, it's okay, He knows you're here, and hes just trying really hard to move." Yes!! Thank you! Now she knows I can hear her!

"Okay thank you." I feel her go down and kiss me. Finally! Her lips!

"so, you can hear me huh?" She says laughing. I hear Mahogany laugh too,

"See Kenzie! He's gonna get better!" She says,

"I know. I love you Taylor." I love you too Kenzie! Where's Aliyaah?

"oh and if you're wondering, Aliyaah is with my grandma, I don't want Her in this nasty hospital." Woah! She just read My mind, But she's a great mom. Im stupid for getting mad at her. I know she just wanted some time to have fun.

Kenzie's POV

I felt a whole lot better when the nurse told me Taylor could hear everything I was saying, Hopefully he wakes up soon.