What's next?

Its been almost 2 months since Me and Taylor broke up. I've been doing good, focusing Cheer, getting healthy, and fit. As for Taylor from what I've heard him and Madelyn dated but broke up right away, something about her cheating on him? As for me and Taylor, you could say we're friends. I'm over the past. I'm glad the crew is back together, now with someone new! Carlos! Yup, Kenny's really good friend, turned into a really nice boyfriend, I'm really happy for them. he's a nice dude.

   It was a beautiful summer day, I was wearing Nike spandix, and a fitted tank top. I had just gotten out of cheer practice when Matt texted me,

"Hey the whole crew is hanging out today? wanna come?"

"Sure thing! I'll tell my Kenny and Carlos!"

"Alright. but now, go to Cameron's house,"

As I drove home to get Kenny and Carlos I thought about Taylor, I don't know why but I felt like something was gonna happen.

"Kenny!! Carlos!! Let's go to Cameron's? " I screamed as I ran to the kitchen to get food and a drink.

"Okay we're ready." Kenny said as her and Carlos went into the car,

"Hey Kenzie would you ever get back with Taylor?" Carlos asked

"Hmm I don't know, its a hard choice."

"To be honest I miss Taylor." Kenny said

"I know so do I." I really did miss him, Oh well things just happen you know?

When we got to Cameron's house everyone was outside, in the backyard

"Ey wassup Guys?" Carter said as he greeted us.

"Hi everyone!" I said As I sat down next to Taylor. Everyone else was having their own conversations when u realized Taylor was looking at me,

"You look amazing Kenzie."

"Thanks Taylor, even though I just got out of cheer practice"

"So How are you?"

"Pretty good and you?"

"Same I miss you though." When he said that I felt like screaming and punching someone! what should I say?!!

"I miss you too." What!! Am I stupid or what?

"Your legs look nice." The fuck? that's awkward. I kinda liked him checking me out though?

"Thanks."

    As the night grew closer, we were still just talking, Taylor kept bringing up sex? But hey? YOLO

Taylor's POV

I'm not gonna lie, Kenzie looks amazing tonight. Her body is so toned, I would so fuck her right now. I decided to mess with her.

"Hey Kenzie wanna have sex?"

"When right now?" She said laughing

"Haha Yeah let's go?"

"Alright I'm down" Wait she actually doesn't care?

"Seriously?"

"Yeah seriously,"

"My house?"

"Yeah let's go" As we said goodbye to everyone I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Author's Note

Okay guys I'm gonna warn you.. the next chapter is really dirty, just based on their special night. Enjoy it.