2 weeks Later.

Its been 2 weeks since we got back from NC. Let me fill you in on what has happened. Taylor hasn't woken up. Aliyaah turned 2 months old yesterday. Carter came back from NC, He said he doesn't like it anymore. Landon, Michael and Leah moved to San D. Kenny, Matt and Mahogany get along now, and last but not least, the crew, we still hang out, Nash and Cameron are getting super popular. They've been on GMA (Good Morning America) Matt goes to a lot of tours, and of course Carter is back.

Its Friday, and I go to the hospital every day. Sometimes I stay, but its hard since Aliyaah has to be with me in the nights. Leah takes care of her though. She still has problems with her pregnancy, I think she's 6 months?

Right at this moment, Michael and Landon are in Afghanistan. I pray Every day for them to be Ok. Little Ms.Aliyaah doesn't sleep as much as she used to. She can grip stuff now.

San Diego is super hot now, I've also been working out. I visited my cheer coach and he said he wants me to help coach. Of course I said yes! So I'm getting there, as in I'm loosing weight and getting my old body back, with My tiger stripes.

Its 11:23a.m As usual I get ready every day to see Taylor. Cheer practice is Saturdays and Sundays, 8am-5pm.

I decided to wear a sundress today. I curled my hair, which by the way, I dyed it all blonde now. It used to be Ombrè, and since the sun is out more my eye color changed from grey to a blue a green mix.

I put on my flats and go downstairs. (They got a new house, a huge one, kind of like the NC One, with the pool and all that. Kenzie and Taylor's room has a door that leads to Aliyaah's room.) When I got downstairs, I saw everyone talking and getting quiet when I entered.

"What?" I looked around, Matt, Kenny, Leah, and Mahogany were really quiet.

"WHAT?!?" I asked again.

"Madelyn called." Kenny said

"And then?" again everyone stayed quiet

"She said if Taylor doesn't live with her when her baby gets here, which is a month, she's gonna press charges" Leah said

"For what?"

"For rape." Kenny said,

"Are you fucking serious? She's the one that made him have sex with her!!"

"That's what she said." Mahogany replied. Ugh I hate her! she always ruins EVERYTHING!

"Well I'm gonna go see Taylor. I'll be back later." I go to my car, and drive off.

As soon as I get to the hospital and walk to Taylor's room. I see his nurse walking out of his room with a big smile on his face,

"What?" I ask

"Go see for yourself." He said walking away, okay? that was Wierd, I enter Taylor's room and don't see anyone in here.

"Taylor?" I scream looking for him, I swear I looked everywhere and I still can't fi-

"Guess who?" A voice says behind me covering my eyes.

"My amazing Boyfriend?"

"Nahh." I turn around and see Taylor!

"Omg!! Taylor!!!!!" I hugged him tight and he picks me up and hugs me even tighter.

"Hey babe." He says kissing me

"I almost didn't recognize your voice. I thought I wasn't ever gonna hear you again!" I said kissing him back even Harder.

"Haha Why?"

"Its a little deeper. But its sexy." I said winking.

"Oh really?" He said licking my lips, and biting his lip. He was literally carrying me, I had my legs wrapped around his torso, and I was hugging his neck.

"Yeah." I said Kissing him again. That kiss turned into an intense make out session. After about 5 minutes we stopped to catch our breath.

"We have a lot to make up for." He said putting me down. I laughed, then I noticed, he wasn't wearing ugly hospital clothes, he was in his usual clothes.

"Wait don't tell me.."

"Yes! I can go home!!"

"Like now?"

"Yeah!"

"Omg lets go then!" We quickly got all his stuff and checked him out, when we got outside Taylor stopped,

"Finally! Fresh Air!!!" He said sniffing up air.

"Haha come on! let's go, are you hungry?" He looked down at his stomach,

"Actually I am."

"Let's go to subway?"

"Ahh yes!!!" We got in, of course I was gonna drive. When we got to subway we ordered our food and went to the park before going home.

"If feels great to finally be able to see you." He said looking me in the eyes,

"I know babe, I missed you so much." We were sitting at a bench, in the park.

"Your eye color changed huh?" He asked

"Haha yeah."

"and you changed your hair too!"

"Yepp"

"You look beautiful babe." I looked down and blushed, he still gets me every time!

"Thank you." When we were done eating, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up,

"let's walk around?"

"Sure." He walked hand in hand around the park until we got to the pond. There's a little bridge over the pond, so we went to stand there.

Taylor was behind me, Hovering over me, this felt just right. I felt protected. I felt like no one could ever hurt me with Taylor around me.

"Babe?"

"Yes?."

"Let's go home so you can see Ali." I said turning around to face him, he was still hovering over me,

"I don't want this to end, but I do really want to see my Ali Cat, so let's go!" We walked back to the car,

"I'll drive." Taylor said snatching the keys out of my hand, I laughed

"Okay Mr.Caniff."

"Where to Mrs.Caniff?"

"How about To see Ms.Aliyaah?"

"Sure thing!" I looked over at Taylor, he really is something special.

...... Anndddd! That's a wrap for part 1!!! Keep an eye out for Part 2! I really enjoyed writing this part, How'd you guys like this part? Should I add more drama? More sad parts? More.. romantic parts? You tell me! I'll be looking for Ideas,Thanks again guys, this was my first book, and I felt good about it! ♥♥

-JazminXoxoxoxo