17 - Morning Session

-Butter's POV-

I stayed up with Kenny. We didn't really talk except for me saying I was there, and that I wasn't going anywhere. After about an hour I could feel myself growing tired, but I refused to fall asleep when Kenny needed me.

"You can go to bed, Butters." Kenny said, embarrassingly.

"I'm not going to bed when you need me. Why are you so nervous?" I asked, still cuddled up beside him.

"I'm embarrassed. I just wish you didn't see me all weak like this. I-I-I'm scared, Butters." Kenny said, with a tear falling down his face.

"Kenny, it's okay to be scared. I am too, but you can't just be scared about everything. It's going to be tough for awhile, but we'll get past this. I just hate seeing you cry over something that isn't your fault." I said, getting behind him and rubbing his neck and shoulders.

"Thank you, Butters." Kenny said, as he started to get more relaxed at my words and my thumbs into his upper and lower back. I put pressure on his spine with my thumbs and went all the way down.

"Mmm.." Kenny hummed, as I massaged his back and shoulders. I stopped after he felt more relaxed. He whined at the quick stop. I got up and shut the light back off. I climbed back into bed and pulled Kenny to lay down next to me.

"I love you." I said, cuddling up against him.

"I love you too." Kenny said, kissing my forehead. I quickly fell asleep after that.

-

I woke up right next to Kenny. He was still sleeping, and he looked so peaceful. My head was rested on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. I looked up and put my nose in his hair. I love his smell, his hair, his eyelashes, his perfected curled lips, everything. I put my arm up and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked so sweet. I put my hand by the bottom of his cheek, and started suckling and licking on and around his neck.

"Mmm.." Kenny moaned, as he woke up. He grabbed the sides of my waist as I sat on my knees, sucking on his collarbone.

"M-Ohh-mm.." Kenny moaned. I stopped and he pulled me closer for a quick kiss.

"Well, somebody's horny this morning." Kenny said, with a smirk.

"Sorry.." I said, trying to get off of Kenny. He didn't let me. I started shaking out of fright. He leaned in and put his lips on mine. I melted into it. I reached for Kenny's zipper on his pants. He pushed my hands away. I whined.

"Butters, you're all cut up and I'm not going to hurt you. Maybe in a month?" Kenny said, with his hands on my waist.

"But, that's too long. I want you now." I said, starting to grind on him.

"Butters..." Kenny said, annoyed.

"Fine." I said, getting off of him. I went beside him. After a couple seconds, I just needed to jerk off.

"Uh.. I need to go do that." Kenny said, getting up.

"Kenny, can I help? Nothing more." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Kenny pushed me back on the bed and forcefully put his lips on mine. We ended up switching positions. I unzipped his hoodie to show his bare skin and abs.

I ran my fingers over every line. I sucked on his left nipple as I played with his right with my fingers. Kenny's moans turned me on even more. Kenny took his jacket off all the way, as I started grinding against his cock.

I got off of him and pushed him backwards on the bed. I climbed over him and took both his wrists and put them over his head. I got up off the bed and walked over to the closet. I pulled out some rope that I hid in the back on the floor. I walked back and climbed on him. I put the rope next to him. I kissed him passionately as he stared his lips into my eyes with lust.

I took the rope and his wrists against and wrapped them around them. I then wrapped them around the bed frame, and tied a tight knot that I learned at boy scouts once before. Kenny's eyes were talking for him. He wanted me. I could tell, and the tent in his pants grew. I started playing with Kenny's zipper on his jeans. Kenny started trying get loose from the knot. I unzipped it and unbuttoned it. I playfully brushed over his tent in his underwear. Kenny let out a breath he was holding.

I took off his jeans and threw them on the floor. I rubbed his legs and went up to his thighs. Kenny spread his legs for me as he stared at me.

I rubbed his waist and between his legs, avoiding his dick. I wanted him to want me more. I played with the elastic on his boxers. I took them off and threw them by his jeans on the floor. There was pre-cum dripping down his hard dick. He moaned at the cool air on it. I started at his lower abs and kissed him all the way up to the side of his neck. I started sucking to make my mark.

"Mmm.. Butters. Please..." Kenny moaned.

"What?" I asked, flirting.

"Butters.. mmm.. Jerk me off. I want you, Butters. I need you." Kenny moaned, as I went back to sucking on his neck. I stopped with a pop.

"I don't think you really want me." I said, trailing my fingers down his bare skin on his chest.

"I do.. ngh.. Butters please... please finish me.." Kenny moaned, as sweat poured down his forehead.

"I don't know.." I said, smirking as I brushed his thighs. He moaned as he spread his legs again for me. I went up to his face and put two fingers in his mouth.

"Suck." I said, as he twirled his tongue around my fingers. I took them out and went down I brushed over his assholeI stuck a little of the first finger in as he moaned louder. I stuck the whole finger in as he was twitching.

"Oh babe, you're so tight." I said as I placed a little bit of my other finger and spread it out. This made him moan even louder.

"Butters... Mmm.. ngh.." Kenny moaned. I started going at a faster pace.

"Ohh... right there, Butters." Kenny said, shaking. As I hit his g-spot.

"I'm so close, Butters..." Kenny moaned as I went faster. I stopped and pulled out. He whined at the loss of my fingers in his ass. I brushed around his dick with my fingers. I took his dick in my hand as he screamed and started shaking. I took his tip in my mouth and started jerking him off with one hand and playing with his balls with the other.

"Mmm.. NGH.. BUTTERS!" Kenny screamed as he cummed in my mouth. I took it all and swallowed it. I untied his hands and picked up the rope and put it back away. Kenny laid back down and put the blanket over him. I jumped over him and snuggled under the blanket with him.

"I love you, Butters." Kenny said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, Kenny." I said, as I kissed his lips and held his under cheek.