Chapter 11

SB POV

I made Nick come back to the hospital and show me where and how everything happened. I've watched enough forensic movies, so I'm going to try to retrace these steps. I don't want to get no police involved cause then that nigga will probably try and kill moms. I can't have my momma blood on my hands. I'm not a snitch.

We pulled up at the parking lot on the third floor and saw where the car was because of the ski marks, but there wasn't any evidence anywhere. I sighed walking around the three parking spaces looking around. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I ain't see shit so we left.

I can't talk all of this on my back. I know how this nigga Ronnie is and he ain't cool. We ain't boys. He just a sperm donor to me. I've been the man of the house since I was fourteen, so I took care of things and I know my moms is looking forward for my finding her. Now it's time for me to do what I have to do sick or not. We arrived back at the hideout house along the beach contemplating on our next move. There's no evidence anywhere, no traces, no nothing.

We crashed on the couch as soon as we walked in. It's been a long ass day looking for clues and shit around here. A big ass city looking for a specific thing is tough. "What we eating tonight ma?" I asked Nick, but all she did was shrug. "I'll cook. Curry chicken, rice, and peas?" She asked as I nodded. "Sounds good to me ma. You know I like it when you cooking for a nigga anyway." I complimented her as she blushed. I don't care man I love this girl. We've been around each other so long. I know she feels the same way I can see it in how she acts, talks, just everything. I watched her as these thoughts ran through my head. I smiled at her knowing she saw me.

NICKI POV

Well, we've just got back to the house, but SB ass is like staring at me and smiling. He's acting all creepy and shit, but I like it. I miss my baby. "Damn nigga. I know you gotta pic, it last way longer." I laughed, glancing at him as I dragged the last words out of my mouth. He laughed too. "I mean on some real shit Onika.. I want you to be mine." SB watched my reaction as he spoke. I didn't move or anything I just stared into his eyes waiting to see if it was real. "Nevermi-" he began to speak, but I cut him off. "I would like that." I responded trying sound all sweet. He chuckled and I blushed. I cannot believe he asked me this shit. "How, how long have you been wanting me?" I hesitated to ask. SB just shook his head while in deep thought looking off. "To be honest... Since day one." My heart dropped at what words just came out of his mouth. I smiled at him.

We ended up talking about us and how long we've been wanting each other. I heard his stomach growling and I looked at it then him and we laughed together. "Come on ma. You starving me." He said smiling as he licked his lips. "Don't play." I said pointing my finger at him. I got up and cooked dinner. We ate together and laid on the couch watching movies in his arms until we fell asleep.

RONNIE POV

"Get up Val!" I yelled. I can't stand this hoe. I don't know why, but I love her. I just have a hard way of showing her. Yeah, she had two children by me and so what? My father beat his wife, so I can do the same right? I have the right to defend myself. If she go against what I want, then I'm defending myself.

All she's been doing the whole time she's been here is cry. I heard enough of that shit years ago and I'm tired of hearing it. If I dick her down you think she'll be good? I do. I haven't any good pussy in a while.

I walked closer to her picking her up in my arms. I took her upstairs sitting her in the tub washing the dirt, blood, and all the filth off of her body. I'm guessing she was in a deep sleep because she didn't move not once. I dried her body off taking her to my room. It was just me and her upstairs. My boys were in the second basement. "Umm Ronnie." Val groaned as she woke up squinting her eyes trying to see. "Yeah ma it's me. You miss daddy?" I questioned. She opened her eyes seeing her body naked as I sat to the edge of the bed. "You miss daddy?" I restated the question. She nodded with fear in her eyes. "No need to be scared baby. Just like old times." I tried to calm her.

I climbed on top of her kissing her neck. She squirmed a little. "Don't move" I said sternly. She stopped squirming, so I kept kissing her neck. I licked down her belly, back up, and sucked her nipples softly. "Umm still firm after all these years." I said looking up at her as she nodded biting her lip. Even though I'm tough on her I know she still loves me. I sat up on my knees going to unbuckle my pants. I was easing my jeans down then I felt excruciating pain in my mid-section and fell to the floor.

Val POV

I laid here with this worthless man on top of me. Matter of fact I'm naked and he's just taking his time. I promised myself I won't be raped again another day in my life. Right when he was unbuckling his jeans I kicked him right in his mid-section causing him to fall off me onto the floor. I was naked, but I ran for my life. I ran through the house naked. I didn't know my way around here, but I did my best turning corners and dodging some. I found a stairs realizing there was another floor. I took the stairs, but covering my body scared to be seen. I was running too fast for myself down the stairs that I accidentally slipped almost sprang my ankle. My feet were still a little wet, but why were they wet? I then heard big ass foot steps coming towards the steps. I used all of my strength to pick myself up heading toward the front door I saw around the corner. I kept walked as fast I could not looking back for the monster. As soon I turned the first corner, then the second standing in front of the door some man pulled me. "Yeah boss I got her!" I heard him yell. The next thing I know I blacked out.