chapter 4

Ouch! I felt the sudden pain in my heart as Sakshi entered. Aah Isey bhi Abhi aana tha

"Hi guys! maine disturb toh nahi kiya na".

I and priyank gave each other a awkward expression at that moment. Obviously he noticed it bothered me. I wish Sakshi wasn't my bestfriend that time.

"Hi Sakshi! Come come! Please come" finally priyank welcomed her.

After the silence for a while Priyank questioned "So what are your plans Sakshi? Why did you choose soulmates suddenly ?"

"See, SOULMATES is an experience. You never know because it might bring me some life long apportunity obviously in my carrier similarly it would help in making interactions with many new people."

"I might find some life long relations."

I was quiet all the time. She continued

"See I am the kind of person who likes someone persistence then I'll initiate it.Right Divya?"

I just nodded.

Then sakshi continued her non-stop talks. I wished to scream Kitna baat karegi bus Kar yaar yaar bus Kar. And in the second three more girls entered. And our gentleman obviously didn't miss the apportunity to greet them.Also he got the reminder of hritu and Alisha waiting outside and he no time he called them.

Finally we seven girls were seated with just one boy. He was definitely happy with the fact that seven girls choosed him. It was no longer a peaceful conversation. I and priyank just looked at each other. I don't know what he felt but I was sure for tommorows performance he's definitely going to choose me, that's for sure.

Hritu started "I just love men in formals."

He smiled but in no time the session was dismissed. The girls were asked to leave and the boys were called by
Ms.Ragini.

All the girls wished him goodnight.

When I said goodnight he winked with a smile "Goodnight Divya."

While leaving the academy all the girls were pretty much impressed with priyank as a person, not just his dancing skills. All the girls including me and Sakshi were pretty much sue he'll choose me for the performance tomorrow and my happiness was on cloud nine. I returned home and slept peacefully recollecting the time spent with Priyank.I don't know but I definitely feel something for him.

The next day started with pretty much enthusiasm. I got ready quickly and left home, there's no end to the level of my excitement.

When I reached what I saw was there was a huge set up in the entire academy,media was called.Seeing all that, there were goosebumps within me.

I saw Priyank who was busy talking with Sakshi. They both greeted me good morning when they noticed me.

The next moment all of us were asked to gather in the basement by Ms.Ragini.

"I hope you all had a great time last evening. The boys were asked to submit their decision of whom they want to perform with immediately after your interaction. Let's see what decisions they have made."

She started announcing one by one. "Siddharth has choosed Sakshi to perform with him."

I gave Sakshi a wicked smile teasing her. There was akshata who was upset as she expected that siddharth will choose her.

She continued one by one. Few girls were happy with the boys and few were obviously disappointed. I was just waiting for Priyank's decision to be announced.

At Priyank's turn Ms.Ragini teased him "Ahaa!Popular guy who had interaction with 7 girls."

"Any guesses who's name he has written?"

All the girls shouted in one stroke "Divya" which made me blush.

The next moment brought extreme silence with the atmosphere just with the one word said by Ms. Ragini.

"Sakshi."

I skipped my heartbeat.After that I couldn't even look at Priyank.

"You all are right ,he has written Divya's name but that's cancelled."

I felt like a fool in front of everyone.

"If you were so sure of choosing me as your partner ,there wouldn't have been the need for you to cancel Divya's name." Sakshi uttered

With a bold expression I said "His loss."

"Please let me explain, I deserve a chance to do that." he defended

"But when you already choosed your what's the point in doing that?" I said sarcastically.

"Divya listen, I still believe you are the perfect partner for me. You have all that I seek for in my partner while performing with her. When I asked you yesterday "Does your chemistry with your partner actually matter you said no, that's the only reason which made me cancel your name and in feel really bad for di"he explained you.

"Sakshi since Siddharth and Priyank both choosed you it's your choice whom do you actually want to perform with" saying this Ms. Ragini cleared the air.

"I am obviously not happy with priyank for cancelling Divya's name and then writing my name.Thats an easy choice for me, I want to perform with Siddharth."

"Divya?" Ms.Ragini looked at me with a questioned look.

"I don't know" I simply laughed avoiding her gaze.

"Divya, if you'll give me a second chance............

"PRIYANK..........."

"See, I'll tell you what, to be very honest we boys are idiots and I accept that,its takes time for us to understand things but once we understand them we just realize it forever.....like it has been an experience."

I turned into a red tomato when he was saying all this.

"If you are still not ready I want to convince you. Please give me one more chance......

"But you are not sure!"

"I am really sure this time.Trust me,please be with me, I assure you we'll rock the floor together"

"Yes or No Divya?" Ms.Ragini turned impatient

I entered the blank zone again where my brain said I don't want to perform with him but my heart insisted after all he was my choice.

"YES"