~"Forced Marriage"~ -Zane x Reader- (REQUESTED!)

'm going to keep apologizing for typos, and bad grammar it pops up sometimes! If you really want me to stop apologizing OH WELL LOVE YOU!

Requested by: @wiktorialrwin

-

"WHAT?!" Zane and Y/N yelled at their mothers, both of them just found out they will have to marry each other. Thing is they don't know each other, Y/N was a sweet princess, never would have hurt a fly. She was next lord for (VillageName) and needed to make peace between O'Khasis and her own village. Zane was upset he never wanted to be forced married to someone, he didn't find it fair on himself he wanted to choose a woman to be by his side for the rest of his life. That might sound soft on his side but, dark people have a soft side too, Y/N who sat in a field of flowers, a place she goes to to calm down for a bit when things get crazy.

Zane went into his room and sat on his bed, he's annoyed with his mother's and fathers actions. He told them he wanted to find a woman on his own just a few days ago only to be met with 'arranged marriage' more like 'forces?marriage'! He got up and looked through his closet he was suppose to meet this girl today. "Might as well be bratty..." Both of them said to them selfs looking for the best outfit, later on Y/N's mother Liza and Zane's mother Zianna met up with their kids at the gate that was build to connect each others villages. Zane took a look at Y/N only to see her her on the ground trying to help a hurt rabbit, Zane walked up to the 16 year old and helped her up "hello I'm Y/N" she said and looked at Zane "and I'm Zane..Zane Ro'meave, I guess your the girl I'm being forced to marry?" He said she nodded and looked down, they saw they had one thing in common; they don't wanna be forced into marriage.

Both talking more they found out they had a lot more in common then they thought they had. Zane thought she was going to be bratty and she thought Zane was going to bratty but they weren't, soon enough they fell in love with each other. They where meant to be, they where perfect together...

-

Sorry this is short, but should I make a part 2?