(("Broken Bones and Kisses")) -gentel!Dante x Hurting!Reader- {PART: 1}

I RELATE

((✨💖✨))

You lied in the hospital bed mad. This is the second time this year! You where angry at yourself for being clumsy, you always broke your wrist, ankle, foot, or legs at least twice a year. Before you met Dante it was because of bottling up anger inside for so long punching or kicking a wall so hard it did that to your hand or feet, after you met Dante he helped you into sports like Soccer and Volley Ball.

Currently you broke your ankle from falling at soccer practice. Dante was a rough teenager, especially in the sheets but we won't talk about your sex life saying; one, it was a secret from your mum, and two, that's off topic! You sighed loudly.

How was your boyfriend going to deal with your broken self? You where in major pain but refused to take the drugs the hospital asked you wanted, you balled your first up and sucked up your tears, you where no cry baby. When Dante walked in he looked at you with the most gentle looking eyes you've ever seen on that guy's face. He walked up to you and hugged you, he explained how Laurence who was watching the female soccer team practice saw you fall pretty badly.

Dante didn't want to leave the night leaving his helpless girlfriend who he knew wanted to kick some booty right now. Dante gently kissed Y/N's head making sure she was asleep before leaving. The next day was a Friday and since everyone knew you where the last person to have see Y/N so many questions where asked. Normally she would brake her hand fighting to practice fighting with Aaron in the middle of the school year and then in the summer.

Since it was past fighting season, everyone was worried. What happen to their strong, funny friend? Is she okay? Is Dante mentally holding up correctly or is he missing his angle to?

That afternoon Y/N finally gave in and took the pain medication. It hurt to swallow the thick white pill that supposedly helps pain. You never got that, taking drugs from a complete stranger who says they work at the hospital and since nurses change out so much there was no telling who this nurse was.

Y/N yawned before turning the small TV onto a spring themed movie channel and texted Dante a lunch text/update.