(("Done")) -Dante x Reader- {Part:One}

Hey everyone! Well my head is fine I just get really pounding headaches which makes me turn off all my devices ((unless bae texted)) and watch a movie and fall asleep..yeah..

-✨🎄✨-

Y/N sat there, holding her head clearly upset and broken. She herd the front door open and close causing her head to jerk up and run to the bathroom to fix her make up she did wear which was vary little, as soon as she walked out with her fake smile Travis' fake love showed. "Hi! How was your day, honey?" Travis said "fine" you said. You began to warm up leftovers because you forgot to cook something and no use begin cooking now knowing your husband he was hungry and he would go out again if you took to long.

After hearing up the food from last night-- Tacos..again -- you sat the food down. You sat in front of him as he ate, you where braking inside. You loved this man to pieces but you couldn't take his lies anymore, you knew he was cheating on you with the light blue haired girl that lived down the street. "A-Any plans tonight?" You asked the silver haired man, he nodded. "Yeah going out with Dante" he added to him nod, "oh okay..!" You said acting like you believed his lie, you knew he was going down to Katelyn's house to probably fuck her again. After ten minutes after he was done he left without a hug, kiss, or a 'good bye'. Nothing..just left...

A few hours later Travis still hasn't returned. You where sitting on the couch crying until you herd a knock on the door. This was probably some girl selling Girl Scout cookies. Then you remembered; it's three a.m. Why are girls outside?! You whipped your face and walked to the door and opened it to revel the Blue Haired male your husband claimed to be at the bar with. "H-hey Dante!" You said, Dante sighed and walked in shutting the door behind him. He saw the house was a mess from the nights before when Travis came home drunk as a skunk and was chasing you around with a broken pice of glass, Dante knew what Travis was doing and how it was wrong, he always asked his best friend why he married her if he was going to cheat and Travis always replied with 'her body'.

Dante always wanted to disagree but it wasn't right. Over the years of Travis doing this to the poor girl, he slowly developed feelings for her. He helped her clean up the mess then her face where her fixed makeup got ruined from crying. Dante and Y/N sat on the couch and had a long and deep conversation about Travis. Dante was Y/N's vacation from reality, she loved it when he came over and helped her out. She was happy to have someone to go to when Travis was not around. This caused the beautiful woman to fall in love with Dante.

After about an hour of talking, Y/N offered Dante to stay over since it was clear Travis wasn't returning home until that afternoon, plus it was four in the morning. Y/N and Dante sat there and slowly leaned in and boom! They kissed! It was beautiful more then Y/N have ever felt, she felt loved like..real love! Real real love! She never felt this off of Travis...Dante slowly lied her down as they kissed putting his hands on her waist.

Dante and Y/N's make out was only a few seconds long until they herd a loud 'hey' from the door frame.

"Travis! Y-you're home!" Y/N said nervously.

-✨🎄✨-