(("Levin The Hero")) -Levin x Reader-

WARNING:

This chapter deals with depression; cutting and thoughts of suicide

More of this will be talked about at the end of this chapter, because these thoughts are not good and I (the author) have actually had these thoughts.

You may continue

((🍂🎃🍂))

Levin glanced at his phone one more time debating if he should call one more time, run over to her house, or call the police. His girlfriend was in deep depression and he just yelled and left her at her apartment, alone. He regretted what he did, but there was no way of changing its choices, God wouldn't his mother be disappointed with him right now. Ready to be spammed by Y/N, an hour a later past by yet nothing causing the young adult to worry.

In Y/N's mind Levin had nothing to worry about, for cutting her perfect and beautiful skin was normal. Although the thoughts of how to end her life was some what new, why? Well she has had thoughts about it but never went through, now that the light of her life-- Levin --has broken his promise to never leave her side if he yelled at her, they're back. What did she do? She wondered in her mind.

Clingy?

To depressed?

Is it because she doesn't have a proper family?

So many negative things popped in her head blocking out the positive. She sat there crying letting her arms bleed with a bloody razor next to her, this was normal to her. She has only had Levin as a boyfriend but her friends could no longer support her because she has a thing called 'major depression', this is what it exactly sounds like! It's depression but ten times worse, the thoughts and actions go more into detail then 'normal depression' I guess you may call it..?

That wasn't the point, she feels like she lost her only support and just left proof that she cut, normally she didn't because Levin hated it, never wanted to see her cut her 'beautiful skin'. He wasn't here to scold her and ask why she did it, and she shouldn't because he loves her.

Right when she was about to officially end her life Levin busted in crying. He hugging the weak (H/C) haired girl, just repeatedly apologizing for yelling then leaving. Y/N was confused but hugged back crying also, she was so close to killing herself. Levin the hero saved her once again.

(🍂🎃🍂)

Like I said here is where I'll talk about why I stuck the warning.

Some people are triggered about this depressed stuff because they're possibly depressed and feel as if just reading about it isn't going to help, well they're right it isn't. Some others just hate Depression to the point they don't wanna hear, be, or read about it.

With the warning I wanted to talk to the people who have though about it, who have cut their skin, who have done stupid things to harm themselves, and I am not talking about the people who fake it to get attention.

Like I said in the beginning I have though about ending my life, I have thought about all the negative things. Sometimes I feel like the world is better off without me, but that's lie. It's a lie because people would miss me, and I was placed in this world for a reason. Every time you think about harming yourself, just remember...you where placed here for a reason, and leaving that spot open for someone else was stupid, why? Because they can't replace you..

Anyways I'm at school now

Bai~

-Lu🍂