Chapter 2

Sorry if it's kinda boring . I will make it better promise :) enjoy :)

"boom."

my heart was pounding . And it was hard to breath. My hands were sweating . And I finally let myself breath, I looked at the gunman he was staring in shock .

Mostly because he missed . It went on the side of me. I was relieved. And in shock.

But the gunman didn't care if I was on the floor scared and frozen. He got his gun and I covered my face, and I heard

"Click"

"Click"

"Click"

oh my god the gun. There's no more bullets . We looked at each other for a split seocand. And he said

"Dammit!! You stupid ---ughh . "

All I heard was the sound of him refilling the gun. I couldn't move I was so scared he was staring at me with his horrible eyes. You can see the black around his eyes. And he was wearing contacts . Red ones, it looked horrible like I was looking at hell . The fire . I was frightened and frozen.

But I knew what I had to do . I ran to my room . And shut the door . I didn't even look at my brother or speak to him. I knew he was scared. I could hear his crys.

And all of sudden i hear him speaking very quietly .

" please don't let my sister - "

I hear crying . He was balling. I was gonna say something but then he continued.

" die. Please don't let her leave me. I know I am mean to her at times. But I need her. Please ... Oh my god please don't take her i love her so frickin much. I can't bear the pain . Please . Please !!"

I wanted to cry so bad. But I kept it in . I didn't say anything. I can't say anything. I'm in shock . With everything going on.

I am there with the sword in my hand. And at the worst time . My hands go numb . I feel nothing . I felt like I was holding sugar . That weighed a million pounds. It was horrible.

The gunman still hadn't came in yet but I knew he was still here . My brother was still crying and crying . I felt his pain. He kept saying the same thing over and over

" keep her here with me . Yes I know she is an angel and you need her up there. But I need my angel down here and that's her. Please I can't lose her ."

I finally couldn't hold it in. I went up to him .

"Aaron please . I love you I promise I won't leave your side . Your my everything and always will be . Okay? "

I tried as. Hard as I can to smile .

" Annabella.... "

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when we watched that movie about that girl who stood up to killers . And you said you wanted to be like that fearless?"

"Yeah I remember why bring this up one though ?"

I was confused I didn't understand what he meant .

"It's your chance to be fearless. To be that girl . No to be you . Show them that your fearless . !!"

I couldn't help to but tear up, he gives me so much hope in life. So I nodded my head and he was back in hiding . I was nervous but I decided that this is my chance to be me to be what and who I wanted to be .

I looked around in my room. I saw a black chair. And I opened it up and put it right across from my closed door. I got the sword . And held it in my hands and stared at the door . I heard a gun . It was being reloaded .

" I got you now! "

I got nervous as I heard

" BANG!!"

It was the sound of the gun.

" I got you now you bitch get prepared for hell!!"

I heard footsteps get closer and closer, and it was weird . Walls were coming in on me . I was scared of small spaces.

I wanted to give up. But I thought of my brother. And I screamed and the man came running down the hallway .

"Boom , boom , boom ! " his footsteps sounded like bombs that kept landing harder and harder every time it landed.

And finally he walked in . And stared at me . He was shocked . You could see it in his eyes . Then I couldn't help to say something risky . It felt so right .and I was caught up in the moment.

I said :

" I hope your ready for hell bitch , because all of them are waiting to burn with you down there ."

--- So here's the 2nd chapter . it will get better . I hope it's being enjoyed by you guys :)