chapter 2:

Danielles POV:

By the time me and Kate were done, we each had about 20 or more different types of clothing, bathing suits and flip flops including multiple accessories like sunglasses and Hats. When we were home, we packed the addition of things we bought and hung out until we decided to go to sleep early considering tomorrow we will be leaving.

-

The next morning, we quickly ate breakfast and ran out of the house with our bags and drove to the dock.

When we arrived there was a sign that had our names on them including a man that I'm guessing his name is Esteban according to the Bright blue badge on his shirt. As he carried our bags we were greeted by a beautiful cruise ship with the words "The S.S Marekoa", imprinted on it with black and gold letters. The boat was beautiful.  It had millions of tinted glass windows and tons of little places to hang out.

Esteban took us to our rooms and gave us the key and set our luggage down.

"There you go ma'am may I help you with anything else?", he asked.

"No,  thank you", I said smiling.

He gave a slight nod and left without saying another word. I glanced around the room. Two queen sized beds laid there with red silk pillows and blankets. Above the head there was a beautiful painted picture of a sunset and by the feet was a black table. As I walked away from the room to the kitchen a white table stood in the middle with a vase of different varieties of flowers and edible sweets. Black silken curtains hung down loosely, and as I opened them the bright sun blinded me, lighting the while room. Kate has followed me but soon returned to our rooms to unpack and change into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I soon copied her and after that we left the small building to explore the rest of the boat. On the second floor there were multiple restaurants, and pools including little stands of fruits, vegetables, and desserts.

"I'll go find a table, you order some fruit for us ya?", Kate asked. I was about to object when her phone rang.

" I gotta take this", she said walking fast the other direction.

I sighed and ordered two bowls of fruit. I paid and turn around but I bumped into someone really hard, knocking down our fruit. So hard, that at first I thought I walked in a pole but when I looked up at the figure I was welcome by a young guy that was around his 20's.

"Sorry", I said bending down picking up the remainder of fruit that fell.

"No I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going",he said helping me.

I glanced up to look at him. He had sandy blonde hair, perfectly chiseled cheek bones, and very bright blue eyes.

He looked at me as well but quickly looked down and stood up.

"Here I'll pay for another two bowls", he said shrugging. He then stopped.

"Your here with someone", he asked.

"Oh ya, I'm here with my best friend, she's around here somewhere...why ?", I asked suspiciously.

He shrugged and ordered once again, turning around and leaving.

" Thanks", I yelled. He turned around and smiled showing perfectly pearl white teeth.