[10]

HELLOWW I have now officially decided that instead of posting 3 today I will post 3 when I get back

Time to shut up and write ;D

——————
Chapter 10
Her highness awesomeness
——————
Marinette's P.O.V
"Tikki! Can I come? Pretty please?" I whined, "Marinette you need to be safe, we don't need you to get attacked by a bear again!" She argued, I understand where she was coming from but I can handle myself.

"What if you get in trouble?" I asked, "We'll be fine" she reassured, "And if we are in trouble come find us then go get help".

"What?! That takes out all the fun!" I huffed, I sounded like a petty child or worse like Chloe, but I yearn for adventure! I can't help it.

I sighed in a defeat, "Fine", Tikki smiled in victory. With that she left, I sighed, I looked up at the sky, clear blue, for miles. The sun was right on top of it all, Well it's better than being cooped up in a castle for most of the day. I felt something warm and furry brush past my skin, I shifted my eyes down to see a fluffy white bunny in my lap.

"Princess have you found us an appetiser?" I looked up to see Adrien himself, he licked the blood off his arms, "Aren't you meant to be with the others?" I asked raising my brow, "I just wanted to check up on you" He grinned, I rolled my eyes and started petting the Bunny.

"Marinette when will you go back to Parisilla?" He asked, "When the curse is broken" My eyes were focused on the tiny ball of fur in my lap.

We stayed silent for awhile, all that was heard was the wind howling and the trees rustling. I felt arms hold me in a strong embrace, "Thanks Marinette, for everything" "No problem you blonde Bimbo" I said jokingly. He chuckled.

I looked over to him and his ears were twitching, "Marinette I need to go.." "What why?! Did something happen?" I asked worried. Did they get attacked by something? Are they hurt?

"Stay here." He looked at me with a serious glare. He didn't say anything else, just left, and pretty quickly too. Something is wrong.. No way in hell am I going to listen to him

I placed the bunny down onto the floor and it hopped away, "Stay safe" I smiled to the bunny. I brushed its little furs off my dress and started sprinting in the direction Adrien ran too.

I heard faint screams and growls, and followed them. My boots made a swift crunch as it made contact to the dead leaves and dirt, "Tikki! Plagg! Nino! Adrien!" I shouted Hoping they would reply.

I heard a growl instead and decided to follow it, I slowly slipped out my knife and approached the sound hiding behind a tree. I placed my hood over my face, I peered behind the tree. I gasped and whipped my self behind the tree.

Bandits..

I closed my eyes to remember my training, "What's a pretty girl doing here in the forest?" I looked up to see man, he was tall and wearing a white long sleeve with black pants, he had a..cowboy hat? "And what's a loser doing here in front of me?" I replied bitterly.

"Feisty aren't we?" He laughed, he moved his eyes up and down, "You look like someone.." "Yeah I'm that someone that's going to beat you up" I kicked him in his mid section making him scream like a little girl.

Everyone looked where the scream was coming from, "Marinette? What are you doing here! Get out!" Plagg yelled while blocking one of the bandits punches.

The man I had kicked slowly got up, "That's right your Princess Marinette, your father has a big reward for whoever can bring back his precious daughter" he laughed.