Prologue

"Wakey Wakey and eggs and bakey at least how I think that goes."said my best friend Joey with confusion in his voice. I rolled my eyes.

I groaned in my pillow and started to roll over in my big duvet on my bed while pulling the big blanket with me. I turned over with the pillow still on my head and I saw my best friend grinning widely bending down with coffee in his hand. Smiling at me with his perfect straight white teeth.

"Wake up lazy motherfucker!" screams Joey in my ear. I pulled the pillow down on my head to block out his screaming. I sat up with massive bed hair all of my curly some what straight hair stood on top of head.

Well let me introduce myself first my name is Destiny I know right go ahead get the jokes out about Destiny child's and fate bullshit blah blah blah I heard it all  before, back to the introduction I am 17 years old going to be 18 in 2 months can't wait for that. My parents are both in the military but both of them have a few multimillion dollar companies around the world so they are never home. My best friend is Joey obviously even though he is annoying as hell I still love him. But the best part of me all and I'm so proud of is that I'm gay and the worst part of it all I can read minds. Welcome to this part of my life I call MEETING HER......