Chapter 5

Dominick P.O.V

       Soon as me and Destiny kissed I ran all the way into the back of the club so Destiny can no longer see me anymore. I never ran so fast in my life I had to catch my breath. I stood there panting until I caught my breath fuckkkkk I need to go the gym more . OH MY GOD I KISSED MY STUDENT!!!! Just relax I'm sure Destiny won't tell anyone, how do the Fuck do I know ? Will she ? I mean who wouldn't brag about kissing a teacher ! Fuck now I have to find another job. All of these crazy thoughts went through my mind. I started to walk back to my car and started to freak out a little bit more. I finally reached my car after going threw a whole bunch of sweaty drunk teenagers from my school and how the hell did they all got in I swear these rich student get more out of control every year.

I unlocked my car and got in, I put the key in the ignition and made sure my  car doors are locked cause I mean never trust surroundings right. I finally calmed down and actually could breathe peacefully and I just thought about Destiny lips on mine and how she groped my neck better so we can be a little closer I started growing hot. I hit my hands on the steering wheel and face palmed myself and brought my hands to face and shook those nasty thoughts of my head. I blame Leah I really do if she didn't just cheat on me I wouldn't have kissed my fucking student I swear. All I wanted was a drink and then go home relax until Leah came home so I can confront her finally about her cheating on me. I put my seatbelt on and put my car in reverse and started to head home. I finally get home and as I pulled into the garage I could see Leah Mercedes already parked in her spot. I sighed I don't feel like doing this right now. I parked and then closed the garage, I walked in and took off my heels and put them on the shoe rack where me and Leah put our shoes at. I went into the living room and saw Leah sitting on the couch with her head in her hands.

I walked passed and threw my keys and purse on the kitchen counter I opened the fridge scanning for something to drink. I heard Leah get up from the living room couch and came into the kitchen.
"Your home we can finally talk Dominick." I heard her say.

I grabbed a water bottle and turned around. "Talk about what Leah?" I said throwing my hands up looking at her .

"Dominick you know what we got to talk about." She said looking at me with a sad look in her eyes.

"That you fucking cheated on me for a whole fucking YEAR !!!" I yelled getting in her face, I threw the water bottle across the kitchen it landed under the dinning room table.

"That's not fair Dominick all you cared about was teaching and making lesson plans and how about you going to decorate your classroom and ohhhh don't let me forgot about you being a fucking virgin!" She yelled and I stood there furious and she really think that is a good reason to cheat.

" Oh really Leah you knew I was virgin way before we started dating and ohhhh another thing LEAH you really must think I'm stupid you are only dating me to get to my father so he can help your company become rich right!?" I yelled and I saw that her whole face dropped and she was about to say something before she could I raised my hand telling her to stop before she says something.

"Just get the hell out of my house tonight Leah we are done and before you make some excuse about you using me to get to my father my father advised me to tell you that he thinks you company fucking sucks and he will never invest into something so silly." I said with hatred on my voice. I grabbed my purse and keys and stomped all the way up the stairs to what use to be me and Leah room and I slammed the door. I just burst into crying and felled on the bed and my heart never been broken so bad I don't know why I felt so sad because I knew our relationship was failing months ago but I still had hope that It could change around and we could be happy like before. I just cried some more and felled asleep. I went to sleep with a heart break but with a certain student in the back of my head.

The next morning I woke up and groaned with a huge headache. Great what a perfect way to wake up with a headache.I threw the duvet to the right side of the bed and gradually slowly made my way out of bed. I shuffled across the floor to my master bedroom bathroom,I opened the bathroom mirror and took out the small Tylenol bottle and tapped two tablets into my hand. I turned the faucet on and leaned my head down got some water in my mouth and took the pills. I turned the faucet off and walked into my closet I turned on the closet light and gasped. I held my hand over my hand and my eyes started to water I looked and all of Leah stuff was gone the only thing I saw that was left was a piece of paper taped to the closet shelf I walked over to the paper and grabbed it and opened it. I started to read it and slid down the wall.
        Dear Dominick, I'm truly sorry for everything I didn't realize that I was hurting you so much. I didn't purposely went out to cheat on you I really hope you believe that and I didn't cheat on you because you are a virgin I said that to hurt your feelings but in these past months I have realized that our relationship hasn't been the same at all. I didn't date you just to get to your dad I promised but over time I got greedy and just want my company to take off so yes I didn't break up with in the past for that and I sincerely apologize for that. Fuck Dominick I really do love you and I'm sorry things ended this way but I really found my soul mate and I'm actually happy I wish sometime in the future I can have my best friend back because I miss her a lot but I really hope you find someone great to be with and I truly wish that for you bye Dominick- Leah p.s. I left the keys on the kitchen counter.

I sat there for I don't know how long with tears streaming down my eyes. I finally got up and balled the paper and threw it on the floor. I was pissed because she seemed so fucking genuinely happy and I wasn't that right now. I realized that I couldn't be mad because for months we knew our relationship was falling apart and I wasn't in love with her anymore but it doesn't hurt any less knowing that I sighed. I got to get ready for school. I put on a gray sweater dress with a black buckle to go around the dress so it don't be so plain, I threw on some black high knee boots and went down stairs and turned the televisions To the news and started to get my morning coffee going. I got ready for the day and started to head for another school day or will it be last day and the school year just started. Dominick what did you get yourself Into and all of I thought is is what Destiny said "I am danger" and that fucking smirk she does.