Chapter One

It is 9 in the morning. Everyone in the palace is busy with preparations for the princess' birthday while she was still sound asleep.

Lidalia was waiting for her sister to wake up for almost half an hour, she wanted to do so much: eat some cake, then get ready for the party, then tell her sister about her wish to meet a handsome prince at this party... and a lot more to do. Seeing that Mistia was still not awake, she decided to help her wake up to get ready.

Not even bothering to knock, she just entered her sister's room. "Onee-chan !!(a way to address one's older sister) Onee-chan wake up !! it's already 9 in the morning, you know?" she whined shaking Mistia.

- "hmmm... lii it's still early..."

- "but we have so much to do !! and you promised we would choose our clothes together, remember?"

- "but I stayed up late finishing that book..."

- "you will break your promise?"

Lidalia asked in a sad tone. It made Mistia feel guilty and thus she woke up "okay okay... I understand so stop making those puppy eyes already!" "yaaay!!!" Lidalia cheered jumping up and down.

At that same moment a maid knocked on the open door "Princess, I'm really sorry for bothering you but you have to get ready for breakfast" the maid said in a monotone voice. "I understand, thank you Akira!" Mistia answered her personal maid with a small smile which was returned by Akira "It is my pleasure! Then if you will excuse me" she bowed and left.

"How can you do that?" asked Lidalia out of nowhere while her sister was getting ready. As a princess, anyone would think that maids will help her do everything, but Mistia insisted that she could do those basic things herself and even convinced her parents... she didn't want to bother others and wanted to have, even if just a little, a normal life.

- "'How can I do' what?"

- "That!! Like: one moment you're all relaxed and speaking normally, and the next one you look like a real princess!!!"

- "We ARE real princesses..."

- "YOU are! I'm just the daughter of the king, and I don't behave like a princess at all..."

Mistia laughed finishing her morning routine "You don't need to behave like a princess to be one! Besides you're good as you are now so you don't need to change!!" she smiled at her sister pinching her nose gently "Now let's go" "ah!! Wait for me!!" shouted Lidalia as she caught up with her sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dia: I hope you like it... when i read it again before publishing it, i thought "wow... it's worse than i imagined...."

I'm trying to make longer chapters and a better story, so if you have advices please tell me! if you have ideas too i would be happy to hear them! ^^