The End Is Only The Begining

The vido above is funny as frick and so true! Plz watch it!

Luna married a Hufflepuff named Rolfe Scamander. Hermime and Ron also got maried -shiped it- and they had a daugter named Rose. Eadlyn and Draco also got maried and had a son named Scorpius. Hermione became minister for magic! Eadlyn and I became potioners. Harry, Ron, and Draco are Aurors (Draco became close friends with them)

Harry and I also got maried. It was the most beutifull wedding ever. Full of greens amd reds. We had two sons and one daughter. Of course I let Harry named the kids. And I actually like the names he picked; James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Lilly Luna Potter.

Albus is starting Hogwarts with Rose and Scorpius. And you would think Draco and Harry were friends since first year cause averytime we went to Amlfoy manor theye talk like old friends and all cheery. Albus is really close to Scropius and I couldnt be happier. James is starting his second year as well this year.

Lilly still has another year until she goes to Hogwarts. And the amount of time the Lupins came iver with Teddy is uncountable. Teddy is a Metamorphagus like his mum tonks. The adoring looks Teddy gets from his parents is amazing. And Teddy didn't get the werewolf jenes! Sirius lives with Harry, the Kids, and I. I love having sirius around cause the kids love him and he takes care of them and spoils them, and it also alows Harry and I to have date nights.

"I love you Lilly" Harry wisperd in my ear as we sat cuddled up on the couch with are kids surounding us watching the muggle telivision with Sirius on the other sofa intently watching the tv. "I love you too" I responded placing a light kiss on Harrys lips.

I hope you enjoyed my story, it is now over... Sadly. Sorry the chapter is so short, but its only a filler. If you have any questions about the ending like who died and lived plz ask me.

Have a wonderful life, read, vote for my works, comment on my works, fallow me...

See u in my other story's (hopefully)...
💗💗💗💗💗💗🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

PPPPPLLLLLZZZZZ GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS!!! I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!! I'VE GOTTEN BETTER!!!!

Also this book has been entered for the 2021 wattys so plz support by voting!!!!