Diagon Ally

(Updated June 2020)

(Updated June 2020)

Character Intro:

I'm Lilly Dumbledore. I am 11 and this will be my first year at Hogwarts. I'm a metamorphmagus. I am the daughter of Tesse Weasley (Author Weasley aunt in law) and Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

~*~

Ron, Ginny, and I are sitting in the living room of the burrow. "Hey Lil when you go to Hogwarts please owl me all the time" Ginny said. "Of course" I said happily.

"What is it Ron" I asked looking at one of my cousins. "What if I don't get to go to Hogwarts or I get put into Slytherin" Ron said looking like he just saw a spider.

"You will go to Hogwarts and whats Wrong with being a Slytherin" I asked. "Its the rotten house" Ron said with his nose scrunched up. "No it's not, just because you-know-who was in that house doesn't mean its the evil house, logically its the Cuning house" I said laying down the facts.

I see nothing wrong with being a Slytherin, I will be happy with what ever house I get. Ginny continued to read her book while Ron and I continued our wizard chess game quietly. Good Ron has no response, that means I win!

"EROL" Ginny yelled bouncing up. I knew why when I saw the letters in his beak. "Aunt Molly, Erol is back" I called to my Aunt. "Coming dear" Molly responded. Just as Erol crashed into the window Molly was already down the stairs.

"Oh Erol" Percy said apering out of no where. Percy opend the window and allowed Erol in. "Here you go mother" Percy said handing Molly the two tan letters. "Thank you dear" Molly said planting a kiss on Percy's head.

"These belong to you two" Molly said Handing Ron and I a letter. With identical expresions of joy Ron and I tore our letters opened by its seal. We read the whole letter faster than one could say Qudditch Pitch and instently started jumping around. "Were going to Hogwarts, were going to Hogwarts" Ron and I chanted childishly.

"Well tomorrow were going to Diagon Ally and we can get your school supplies" Molly said smiling broadly at us. This is going to be great, I'll be able to play qudditch, read every book in Hogwarts Library, see my dad every day, make friends, take potions class, and so much more.

When Ron and I finally tired our selves out we sat back down to finish our chess game. Ginny continued reading while Molly went to the Kitchen to cook dinner and Percy went back to his room. Arthor is at work and well Fred and George are..... Wait were are they. I demolished Ron at chess and jumped out of my seat.

"Were are you going" Ron said looking at me quizzicaly. "To find Gred and Forge, if there missing that means trouble" I said in explanation. "I bet they're just in there room" Ron said. "Do you hear them" I asked. "No" Ron said looking at me. "Exactly, that means trouble" I said.