Deathly Hallows

Voldimort was ofically anounced as returned

Voldimort was ofically anounced as returned. When I owled Harry asking how he was doing he owled me back saying his aunt and uncle thought he was a danger and left him. He was now living at the Dursley's house alone. Not able to bare it I told the real Alastor Moody to bring Harry to the burrow.

Alastor-my dad's good friend-came to me at Dumbledore's manor to tell me the plan on how he was going to transport Harry. I agreed to the plan amd asked to join, I did not want Mundungus Fletcher as one of the Harrys so I would be joining Alastor as the seventh Harry. He didnt argue and agreed. Eadlyn was already at the burrow so she is going to stay there and help heal anyone who needs to be... Well healed.

"Harry isn't going to like this plan, but I'm in, and I'm taking Fletcher's spot as the seventh Harry, I dont trust him" I told alastor sitting at my coffe table. "Ok, than you will a company me as the seventh Harry" Alastor spoke with a nod. I noded my had agreeing. "Oh and Ms.Rose will be waiting at the Burrow ready to help heal anyone injured" Alastor added. I smiled knowing Eadlyn would be there with her healing powers ready to help. Also I havent seen her since last year so I miss her.

~*~

I am currently nocking on the door of private 4 drive with Alastor, Aurthor, Tonks, Remeus, Hermione, Ron, Bill, Fleur, Kinglsey, Hagrid, and the tweaslys right behind me. I ensured that Fletcher would not be joining this mission. When Harry opened the door I was the first to attack him with a hug. Harry did not know we were coming so he was surprised.

"Lilly, Hermione, Ron, what are you guys doing here" Harry said in shock giving us all a hug. "To rescue you of course" Ron explained entering into the living room. "And we best hurry before its to late" Alastor grumbled. "Professor" Harry said brightly with a smile holding the door for everyone to enter. "Not really a professor, never got around to teach'n" Alastor said with a nod carying the satchel of cloths and placing it on the ground of the living room.

"Hi I'm Bill Weasley" Ron's older brother introduced to Harry. "Harry, good to meet you" Harry said shaking Bills hand relizing the large scar on his face. "Got an attack from Greyback, always had a want to eat meat since, but dont worry I'm not a werewolf" Bill said earning a kiss from Fleur. "Still handsome as always, hi Harry" Fleure said giving Harry a kiss on the cheek her French accent verry noticable.

"I got the job at Gringrots to improve my English and met Bill, we are getting married" Fleur explained to Harry showing her ring glistening on her finger. I smiled from behind Harry. Kingsly walked in and Lupin fallowed with Hagrid. "Remeus! Hagrid!" Harry said attacking them in hugs.

Tonks entered in behind Lupin with her bubblegum pink hair. "Tonka" Harry said atcking her in a hug. "Hi Harry, good to see you" Tonks said relizing Harry's wide eyes at the ring on her finger. "This big ball of fur, is all mine" Tonks said with a smile wrapping her arms around Lupin's arm and placing a kiss on his cheek. Lupin smiled happily at Tonks and I didn't notice when my hair turned pink while I smiled at them.