저 사람이야?~ Is That Him?

Soyou's POV

I opened the front door and saw an angel. He had big, plumbed lips, smooth black hair, and glistening eyes. I was probably just staring at him for like 3 minutes.

"Umm.." He waved his hand over my face.

"Oh I am sorry, I just doze off a little." I awkwardly chuckle. Yeah right I was checking him out.

"Oh, it's fine." He smiled.

"Anyway, you are Kim Seokjin, right?" I questioned.

"Yep I am, you must be Chung Soyou, right?"
He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"So who am I babysitting?" He smiled.  Gosh that smile is like cupid arrows going through my heart!

"You are babysitting my younger brother." I said.

"Daehyun!" I shouted. I heard loud stomps going down the stairs. And there I saw Daehyun with his stuffed Mickey Mouse toy.

"Who is he?" Daehyun asked.

"This is your new babysitter, Kim Seokjin." I said.

"What the crap, I don't need a babysitter." He tiredly complained. I gave him a death glare, to watch out for his language.

"Uh, fine." He said. I saw Seokjin step inside the house and went over to my brother squatting.

"Hey there little buddy, you can call me Jin." He smiled. If my brother can call him Jin I can too!

"Anyway thank you for babysitting today!" I bowed.

"Yeah it's not problem, also you can call me Jin too." He winked. I think I am going to be dead soon from all of this smiling and the wink!

"Okay I will take my leave now." I said.

"Bye!" Jin said waving.

Jin's POV

She is a pretty cute girl if you ask me. Oh my gosh what am I saying! I can't date her, her parents would probably kill me! She is all rich and stuff, so she is probably one of those girls who just date guys by their looks.

"Hey Jin!" Daehyun said.

"What is it, Daehyun?" I smiled.

"Do you like my sister?" He suspiciously questioned.

"What! No what are you thinking child!" I shouted.

"Good, because she is way younger then you." He said smirking.

"Hey! I am not that old!" I stated.

"Well then how old are you?" He said

"I-I'm.... 22." I stumbled.

"Stop lying." He said.

"Okay fine... I am 25 (international)" I said.  I looked at his face expression and saw that he was surprised.

"Y-you look pretty young for your age." He said.

"How old is Soyou?" I asked.

"She is 20." He said.

"20?!" I gasped.

"She skipped a few years of high school, she goes to college now." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She had to take over her parent's position in the company when the go on business trips." He sighed.

"Ah I see." I said.

Soyou's POV

I was sitting on my chair and tapping my pencil on my desk. I was really bored just sitting here doing paperwork.

*knocks on the door*

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened showing a familiar face with chocolate brown hair and....blue eyes?

"It's good to see you again, Soyou."

Hey guys how are you doing today? Thank you for reading this chapter even tho it was short. Please stay tuned for the next chapter and also support me. You can do that by liking, voting, and commenting your thoughts! ANYWAY GOOD BYE SPICES!!!