약혼자?~fiance?

Jin's POV

I was frozen in my place. I prayed that this didn't happen, but the unlucky man I am, it happened. I looked over at Soyou's direction. I saw that her face was really confused.

"Jin, answer me now." My fiancé said.

"What do you want, Aera?" I sighed getting nervous.

"Oh don't you "What do you want" me!" Aera said getting angry.

I looked over at Soyou and she was getting confused more and more.

"Explain Jin!" Aera shouted.

"Fine, I was taking Soyou out shopping." I said.

"Why not me?! You didn't even ask me permission!" Aera complained.

"Why would I ask you if you are already here?!" I stated.

"You knew that you should never hangout with a girl, except me!" She said.

"Well she is a great friend." I said protecting Soyou.

"Really?! You think she is only a "friend"?!" Aera said. By now everyone around us, were looking at us like we are retards.

"Jin, I think I should go." Soyou said scared.

"Soyou... stay please. I will take you home." I responded.

"No really it's fine." Soyou said.

"Fine, you can go if you want." I sighed in disbelief. Soyou walked off towards a taxi, with her head bend down. She disappeared with the taxi in the distance.

"Gosh, dang it Aera!" I screamed irritated.

"What do you mean?! This is not only my fault!" Aera shouted in my face.

"You know what?! I am not going home tonight don't expect me too!" I stated walking away from Aera.

"If you leave right now, I am going to end our relationship." She demanded. I took a couples of seconds to think what was going on.

"Fine, end our relationship." I said with my head down.

"I will! I never even liked you anyways! I was just using you for making my ex jealous!"

She stated all the truths. I just went towards my car and open the door. I looked in the mirror and saw that a tiny tear slipped out of my eye. I thought she actually loved me, all those 2 years of dating....were just a lie.

Soyou's POV

I went inside my kitchen and sat down on a chair. I was super confused, on what was going on. Was that really Jin's fiancé? Is she jealous? Is Jin okay? Questioning thoughts were running around my head, like a roller coaster.

I finally gave up on trying to use my head too much and called Hyuna.

"Hello my dear, Soyou." Hyuna said on the phone.

"Hello, Hyuna." I answered back.

"Why did you call me today?" She questioned.

"I came to you to talk about Jin." I responded.

"Oh my holy potatoes! Your hot babysitter?!" She screamed in excitement.

"I would say so." I said.

"Oh my gosh! Talk girl." She said.

I told her about Jin taking me to the mall, to where I left when Jin and his fiancé were fighting.

"Wait...hold up girlfriend. He has a fiancé?!" She said in shock.

"Yes, unfortunately." I sighed.

"Are they still together?" She asked curious.

"I don't know, I left when everything was heating up." I said.

"If they are not together, girl you hit the jackpot. But if they are....boo hoo on you." She stated.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes in my head.

"But I think you have a chance." She said.

"How do you know that?" I said confused.

"Well let's just say, no boy would ask a girl to the mall if they really love that person, am I right?" She questioned.

"So and so." I said in disbelief.

"Believe me." She said dragging the word me.

"Okay thanks for the talk, good bye weirdo." I said.

"Am not a weirdo." She said before I hang up.

Hello guys! Thank you for reading this chapter! Sorry for being on a pretty long hiatus! I just didn't have enough time on my hands because of homework and science fair stuff! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please make sure to support me by liking, voting (star thing), and my favorite thing commenting you thoughts! BYEEE SPICES!!!

If you are wondering why I write to 500-600 words is because I like my chapters to be a bit short. :)