우리는 무엇인가?~what are we?

Jin's POV

"What do you want, Aera?" I asked her.

"You know those words remind me of a moment." She said smirking.

"I am getting out of here." I stated.

"Sure get out." She said chuckling.

"What are you chuckling about?" I said confused.

"You will regret the choice you make in the past." She cooed. I thought about her words for a moment and then left the house.

Soyou's POV

I was at work, working on some paper work. I was suppose to go to school today, but I had too much work at my parent's office. I was working until I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Soyou, this is Jin." He said nervously.

"Oh...hey Jin." I mumbled.

"This might sound like a weird request, but can I stay at your house for a couple of days." He said quickly.

".......sure I guess." I responded.

"Thank you, Soyou!" Jin said in joy over the call.

"No problem." I said chuckling.

I ended the call and continued working. I suddenly thought about Jin and his fiancé. Did they break up? Why is he staying at my house?
After wondering about my thoughts, I felt a beat in my heart.

It was beating rapidly. No this can't be. It kept beating getting faster and faster. There is no way, ................am I in love with Jin.

"Hey Soyou, are you okay?" Chungae said worried.

"Yeah I am..fine." I cooed.

"Oh okay." He said relieved.

After work

Its been about 1 week. One more week until my parents are coming home, also Jin leaving.

I went over to the living room and saw Jin and Dahyun watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"Jin, you like watching these types of shows?" I said chuckling.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me for liking spongebob!" He wined.

"Okay I will not." I said smiling.

"Hey Soyou, when does Jin stop being my babysitter?" He said curiously.

"Next week." I responded.

"Awwww, I want Jin to stay longer." He whined.

"It's fine little buddy, maybe we can see each other another time." Jin said while patting his head.

"Jin, you are staying over right?" I questioned.

"Yeah, maybe tomorrow too." He said.

"Oh okay, that's fine with me." I said smiling.

"Soyou!! Can you help me?!" Chungae screamed from the garage.

"Yeah!!! Wait a minute!!" I shouted back.

Nighttime

"Soyou, where am I going to sleep?" He asked.

"Ummm." I mumbled.

"Yeah, what about me?" Jin asked. I can tell that without looking at Jin and Chungae, they are both giving each other death glares.

I thought for a moment and decided on a decision. Since we only have 3 bedrooms in the house.

"Jin, you will sleep with me." I said slowly regretting that choice.

"What why him?!" Chungae said in shock.

"Because you already slept with me." I stated.

"What?!" Jin gasped.

"Jin, I will tell you later, no big of a deal." I said  trying to calm Jin down. I could also tell that Chungae's cheeks were blushing madly with color.

Bedtime

Jin and I both laid in bed, we were both looking at the ceiling.

"I have many things to ask about....Soyou." Jin said quietly.

"Same here." I said.

"Do you want me to start first or you?" He asked nervously.

"I will start first, since I started all this chaos between you and Chungae." I stated with a sigh.

"Whenever you are ready." Jin said politely.

I sighed before I spoke. I told him all about Chungae and how I meant him, and that he is just a business partner.

"Okay, now everything makes sense." Jin said in relief.

"Yeah, it totally makes sense." I agreed.

"Okay, it's your turn." I said.

"Well let me see, how I will start." He said slowly.

He told me all about his fiancé, to how they broke up. From start to end. I kind of felt relieved that he broke up with his fiancé. But I also kind of felt sorry for her.

"I think this conversation, was really healthy for our relationship." I chuckled, Jin chuckled too.

"By the way I wanted to ask.....what is our relationship?" He asked.

—-

Yoooooo what's up! This chapter was just wo wo! *insert clapping sounds* Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! Stay tuned for the next spicy chapter 😏