Chapter 1

I don't know how it happened, all I remember was being too tired to open my eyes and see what was going on around me.I opened my eyes and see all familiar faces all sitting inside this van going somewhere... to the middle of nowhere. There was another van following so I took a look and that's when I realized all my friends were in there , what I didn't understand is why. What did they do? What did I do? Where were we going?

It was about 1:00 pm but it was so bright outside I could barely look out the window, not even for a second. Suddenly we came to a stop , somehow that's how we knew we had to get out - we had arrived. As we got out everything underneath our feet was sand , just pure white sand but I'll tell you this, there wasn't a beach nearby. I ran towards Laila one of my best friends, " where are we? Why have they brought us here?" I anxiously asked her " Don't know, they didn't want to tell us" she replied with a concerned look on her face.

For a moment it was silent, then all 12 of us looked up only to see this three story building which looked abandoned ; that was the building we were going to stay in for longer than we had imagined. I took a look from far away and I could see a basketball court behind the building, I could only imagine it is a school of some type, and it was but to our surprise the building was empty - no students , no teachers, no adults , no nothing just us and that's all we had. That's all there was to it .