Chapter 2

We all gathered in a group and decided to go in and see what was inside the creepy looking building . "We got to stay together no matter what, we don't know what's in there and it could be dangerous" said Phoebe my other best friend .I met her sophomore year of high school , she was new to the school and so was I and Laila too, so ever since then we hung together.

We all took our first steps into the first floor of the building , there were about 6 rooms to one side and 6 to the other side with a hallway in between, separating them I guess. Edward , this really quiet yet mysterious guy I met in on of my classes back at the beginning of junior year opened one of the doors and took a peek at what was inside " they're dorms " he said surprised " I'm guessing we'll be staying in here" said Simon in a sarcastic tone and nodding at the same time.

Each dorm had 2 beds so we decided to "partner up" with someone " Since this is a strange place we would be better off with someone to keep us company don't you guys think?" Asked Thomas , I met him this same year on the bus that drove us home . He was quite the funny guy and always kept a smile on everyone's face.
I partnered up with Phoebe and Laila with Rachel , she came in new to the school the last week of November , we barely knew each other but she was friendly and I didn't have a problem with getting to know her.