Chapter One

Hi guys👋 This is my first story actually
Hope you enjoy it🙏🏻
Don't forget to comment! Your opinion really matters😌💕

___________________

o n e : T H E  CA S T L E

[]

I hate the fact that I had to sneak out always just to get food. The vampires had taken over 5 years ago. That was when I was 12. The humans had arranged a fight with the vampires and the winner gets to rule both worlds. It was really pathetic to think that humans could take over but well.. it's not a crime to support your kind. Is it?

The king had set a couple of rules which went in favor of vampires. No human was to be seen out at night. If seen, a vampire could kill you at the spot and wouldn't be held responsible. This was why I had to sneak out to get food.. At night. Reason why I couldn't get it during day time was though vampires don't eat human food, they went out during the day time to get all the human food so that the humans can starve. That's Cruel right? That's why I had to get food every evening.

I walked out my home feeling kind of scared. It's a thing I do always but then it felt like it was my first. I looked around to check if there was any unhuman creature around. When I noticed the coast was clear I took a quick glance at my watch. It was around 9:45 pm. It was very late and vampires were likely to be seen around 10:00 pm. So roughly I had 15 minutes to get food and get back home. I started jogging while
a thought of where to go first it, paved into my mind.

At first I thought of going to the town. I was likely to get a bunch of food around there. But then I thought of sneaking into the castle. As risky as it sounded it would still have been best if I got food there. All settled I decided to make way for the castle.

I got to the castle without any difficulty. I wanted to use the main entrance but it was guided with about 15 guards. I guessed they were all vampires because they all had those fangs pulled out, ready to tear up any intruder.  A cold shiver run through my spin. I took a deep breath and started to contemplate whether or not to go further.

'It's funny how I had to go through all this just because of food' I thought while I sighed.

I decided to use the back gates knowing the number of guards over there would be lesser.  Luckily the wasn't a bunch of guards so I didn't have trouble getting in.

The Castle looked nicer on the outside but beautiful on the inside. It had modern white and red designs decorated at each and every corner giving it a sense of classiness.

Immediately I got in there I spotted a female slave. She was obviously a vampire too. She held a tray packed with glasses containing red substances which i knew were obviously blood.

I pulled her to the corner I was standing in. Gave her a serious kick in the stomach while she immediately went unconscious. I slided her clothes on me and kept mine in her apron. I took her tray and walked out.

I tried to head towards the kitchen but I didn't know where it was so I decided to just head straight . The castle was as big and contained many rooms. I could easily get lost so I followed some of the maids walking. It was obvious they were heading to the kitchen.

I got to the store room, where food are stored instead of the kitchen. The maid I followed was to get food from the store room to the kitchen. After she was done, I took the long sack I took along to keep the food inside out of the pocket in the apron. I packed as much food which where more than I could carry, inside. I started to pull it out because it was too heavy to carry.

Before I could grab the door knob to get ready to pull out the food, what I saw shocked me so much that I almost lost my balance. It was the King's ruthless son, Prince Lutha Dragon the First.

He was standing at the entrance of the store room. Looking at me with arms crossed.

                                        __

Comment and share

Thanks🌚💕