Chapter Five

f i v e : T H E  P R O P H E C Y

[]

l u t h a 's    p o v

After the Vampire race takes over the human world, in the year 2000 a girl would be born in the form of human to rule both the vampires and humans. With the power invested in her veins she would bring peace both to every supernatural being to ever live and humans. We all will become one and peace shall forever reign. The girl will fall in love with both twin princes with one prince being her king and her one true love the other prince will be the Death of her.

When the girl dies the balance of the earth falls and peace shall never be restored. All supernatural beings will die.
It all depends on the prince chosen.

The towns witch ended looking straight at me. I tried memorising what she said so I could understand but the more I did the more confused I got.

"What does this mean" Lucas, my twin brother asked equally confused as I was.

"The was a prophesy after you two were born. And I kept it till you were old enough to know" She began." Till now I think both of you are of age and you should know "

"What does it mean one of us will be the death of her" I asked. She cleared her throat and looked at my father. He nodded slowly and she turned towards Lucas and I.

"It means one of you Princes are going to pretend to love her in order to be king." She began. "And after that prince gets married to her the girl dies because she got married to the wrong prince"

This is totally absurd, I thought. I now understood everything. The girl was the one I imprisoned and Father attacked me because he thought I was the wrong prince.

Lucas has always being the favorite brother because he was the sweet and favorable one. And I on the other hand wasn't the favorite one because of my ruthless behavior and the darkness inside me. The thought of all this caused black veins to pop through my skin.

I took a last glance at my family and the towns witch and stormed out of the throne room. I headed straight to the dungeons.

__

e m e r a l d 's    p o v

I watched as the maid servant packed all the left overs of the food on the tray. She acted nicer than I thought she would. We talked and I explained why I had to kick her ass for
h

er clothes. She listened well and I almost regretted for doing such things to such a nice person.

"I'll be back at noon" she said getting up and picking up the tray. "Stay out of Prince Luthas way. He could kill you within a blink of an eye"

I nodded slowly. I watched as she left the dungeons and as the guard closed the gates behind her. I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my hands around them.

Maybe this was how it ends for me. I pictured how life would've been without the vampires here. Life has just been so unfair to me and my family and all I could look up to now was the day death would come for me.

___

Too Short. I know😒
Comment and vote 😊💕
Next update... Tomorrow🙋

ENJOY😆