Chapter Three

t h r e e : T O R T U R E  H E R

[]

My life couldn't get any worse now. I hated vampires so much because they took almost everything away from me. 5 years ago when the war struck my parents had done their best to keep my sister and I safe.

One night dad went out to get us food. We had been home for days without food or water and we were starving to death. Dad decided to go out at a time were everything seemed calm and settled so he could prevent any harm.

As soon as he was gone our home was invaded by vampire guards. They turned my mum, took my sister and left. They didn't spot me because I hid under the bed and smeared things on me to make my scent different.

Dad got back not long after and i watched how mum told him everything. My dad couldn't help but ask to be turned too. I guess he wanted to spend his eternity with his wife. I watched mum turn dad. And all I could do was to cry and run.

My parents where now sinister beasts and somehow I knew they'd want to turn me too. So I had to run. For myself. For my life.

And here I am now being kept in a dungeon for God knows what by the Prince of All Vampires.

"Please let me go" I pleaded as tears roll down my eyes "I promise I'd return all the food I took and I'd never step foot here"

He took a step closer, I took a step backwards.

His eyes had turned from the normal brown eyes to nothing but black. "How adorable to think I'm keeping you here because of food. You are my mate. I can do whatsoever I want with you as long as it pleases me". He spat bitterly.

"But one thing I'm certain of.." He moved so close we were inches apart "for not being the type of mate I wanted. You'll pay for it every second with tears and pain"

My jaw dropped to the floor. I had no idea what this dude was talking about. I wonder what he meant by 'mate'. And the meaning of I was gonna pay for it with tears and pain.

I lost it.

"Lutha or whatsoever they call you. I'm pretty sure you got the wrong girl. I'm not your mate or whatever you call it. As you can see I'm human. Not a vampire." I spat out on top of my voice. "And why should you make someone pay for who they are. If I chose to be who I wanted to be I would've been a freaking vampire hunter so that I could kill all of you blood sucking monsters!"

What I said probably pissed him off because I could see how black veins popped out of his body and his elongated fangs. He held me by my neck. Slammed me so hard to the wall I could barely feel myself .

I fell unto the ground so hard I thought I'd die. He kicked me and held my arm dragging me on the floor.

"Prince Lutha. You'd address me by my royal state name. That's if you value your life." He picked me from the floor letting me stand so that I face him.

He turned to the guards "Beat her up, break her bones. Suck her dry till she's on the brink of death and give her your blood to heal her. Lock her up in the dungeons after, I'll have my share of torturing her later" he told the guard and stomped out.

A tear roll down my cheeks as darkness took over.

__

2:27 am, GMT
4th February 2018.

Another Short One.

Don't forget to Comment, Vote and share.💕