Chapter Six

s i x : S E C R E T S ?

[]

l u c a s' p o v

When I was three my parents had shown Lutha more love than to me. They treated me as the outcast while Lutha, like a King.

Sometimes mother won't just hear me out. My mere presence puts her off. She wouldn't listen to me and help me adjust to some changes. She'd let me do things on my own. It was always Lutha who had that attention making me develop some hate towards my brother.

I hated him the way my parents hated my presence. I couldn't stand his presence. I made sure to do things to bring out his darkness so that it'd make him look like a monster in the eyes of people and me an angel.

It worked for me when Lutha's darkness grew uncontrollable. No one got close to Lutha when his darkness arose. He could kill anyone without even blinking. That was when all attention and focus was directed to me. Lutha was seen as the Prince of darkness and I on the other hand, the opposite.

Hearing the Prophecy I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. Everything seemed so clear but something didn't seem right with my brother. I noticed from the way he took in the information. He was confused at first but he understood something I didn't and I intended to find out.

He left the thrown room angrily without us discussing and solving this issue fully. I followed behind closely so that he wouldn't see me.

I realized he was headed towards... his room? This was no fun.

__

Leaving the thrown room I connected all the dots and I realized it was time. The prophecy was bound to happen during this time. I was quite certain the girl was the one in the prophecy. I smelled her. She was my mate and she'd be brother's.

I let out a loud growl punching the wall a couple of times. I should have gotten rid of her the very moment I smelled her. I run my hand through my messed up hair making way for my room instead.

I opened the door leading to my room and slamming it hard making the hinges weaken. I could feel the darkness climbing throw my body eating every piece of it.

I had to calm myself down before it gets uncontrollable but I couldn't. I let out another loud growl breaking every thing that's breakable in my room.

"Would you calm yourself down? Brother" I heard someone say which was undoubtedly Lucas.
I snarled at him making him take a few steps backwards, calmly crossing his arms on his chest.

"Is this because of the prophecy or you're hiding something? " he asked too calmly for my liking.

I snapped my head towards his direction as I felt the darkness dissolve in my body. I ignored him.

"Whatever that is I'll find out no matter what. Brother" he said leaving my room.

___

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE 💕