avni aka ananya

hey guys, merry Christmas. so here on this Christmas i am giving double update with one chapter of tum mile and with one chapter of love me forever.  hope you like it.

also which story do you want me to do update next.

and one more thing guys, i am thinking to write celebrity fan-fictions on demand. recently i loved reading Siddharth nigam fan fiction, so thought to write some celebrity fan-fictions. so if you wanna read some one-shots/fan fiction on a particular celebrity, please  tell me by either commenting or by PM.

_____________________________________________________________

In Khanna house

Avni comes home, she is very angry. Bebe and Shweta are following her, trying to calm her down. But their efforts are going in vain.

Neel and Prakash are in hall and are discussing something when they see avni, burning with anger.

Neel and Prakash gets up and neel says "oh somebody is burning, but who"neel is worried by finds an opportunity to tease her.

Avni glares at neel who is laughing.

Prakash says "neel stop teasing her"

Neel says "sorry dad"

Neela comes in the hall and says "what happened avni"

Neel says "yeah tell what made you a tigress again"

Avni glares at neel and says "there was a girl, and she was even more annoying than you"

Neel faked anger and says "you called me annoying"

Avni says "yeah are you deaf, cant you hear properly that you keeps on confirming everything"

Neel says "you!!"

Neela says in between "keep quiet both of you"

Avni says "ma but"

Neela says "avni"

Avni pouts and neel shows his tongue to her. And Shweta sees this and pulls his ears.

Shweta says "if neela scolded her it doesn't give you a right to tease her"

Avni laughs looking at neel.

Neela says "same applies on you avni"

Shweta releases his ear . bebe says "no more fighting"

Prakash says "avni tells us what happened why are you so fed up"

Avni says "I was just helping a small girl, then out of nowhere a mad girl came and started shouting on me, mene bhi bol diya, jyada bakwas mat kar, tujhe jutti utar kar badi maarongi (I also told her, don't utter so much nonsense else I will beat her with my sandels) and she went"

Neela says "in detail"

Avni says "okay"

*******FLASHBACK****

(Author's note : Bebe, Shweta and avni reaches temple and goes inside. There many aunties hugged avni and smiled at her. All this confused avni very much, but Shweta was trying to keep people away from avni when they tried to talk to avni. But the limit of avni's patience crossed when a lady talked to her rudely and blamed her. When people, avni doesn't know, tried to be so friendly, she thought that might be she is with bebe so they talked to her but when the lady came to talk to her, it doesn't made any sense to avni. Look what happened)

avni's phone rings, she sees the phone

Avni says "unknown number, I should pick it but its noisy here"