Chapter Two

Upon hearing the news that I am one of the physicians that will handle Kim Jum Myeon I went straight to my department head.

Knock. Knock
"Doc, is it true?" I asked her

"So you already know. Yes, Mr. Kim personally chose you as one of his physicians."

"Why me?"

"Well, you are one of my best surgeons and you are quite popular"

"What do you mean popular?"

"Well, you are known to be the most beautiful surgeon here in Seoul as well as, you are known for your thesis about general surgery."

"Is there no way that I will not be part of this team?

"I'm sorry but Mr. Kim personally chose you" I walked out of the room feeling devastated. If I am going to be a part of this team, I am going to see Jun Myeon very often, I know I shouldn't be mixing my personal and work life but if you knew what happened then you will understand what I feel.

I am on my way to our quarters but

"Paging Dr. Lee. Paging Dr. Lee. Please proceed to the VVIP room 1 right now"

With that I know everything is gonna change

I don't know if I am going to enter or walk away. I've been standing in front of his door for 30 seconds now and I do not know what to do.

Dr. Oh our Department head saw me and pull me inside Jun Myeon's room.

He is still handsome even if he has a dextrose injected or an oxygen mask.

His manager I suppose greeted us with warm smile But worry is so evident in his eyes.

We are in the middle of talking when Suho suddenly woke up.
I looked at him and found that he was also looking at me shocked.

"Good evening Mr. Kim" I politely greeted him with a smile.