Chapter 9

-1 week later-

Piper's POV
I groaned as Jason again for the 10th time today asked me to forgive him as we got out of Starbucks in New York.
"My answer is still no Jason, we need to focus on finding Percy" I said.
"I think he might-"
"Annabeth" Adrien said "Every time you said somewhere, baby he wasn't there"
"He could be at the Park?" Hazel suggested.
"He would be hidden in perfect sight" Nico said.
Suddenly someone was flashed to us, a girl collapsing onto the pavement.
She groaned but I recognised her brown hair.
"Cait?" I said as she stood up, with a Camp top on with shorts and black converse.
"I am not letting Aphrodite flash me again" She grumbled.
"Um...what are you doing here?" Annabeth asked snottily.
Luna rolled her eyes.
"Aphrodite found Percy..." she said "At the park but with a curse on him"
"You must have-"
"No Jason" Luna said "Actually, because of you Iris messaging him he was noticed by someone...it's hard to explain but it's going to be hilarious for me and you as I kill him...come on"
And we followed her.

~~~~~

I looked around the park and was shocked when I first saw him.
Percy looked the same as the Iris message but looked off.
He widen his eyes when he saw us but stayed on the bench he's on as we walked to him.
"Percy" Annabeth whispered.
Percy rose an eyebrow.
"So it is true?" Luna asked angrily.
Percy put his arms up in defeat.
'Leave me alone would you'
I widen my eyes and looked at Percy shocked.
The others must have heard his voice too.
"He's mute" Luna said "Cursed by Aph-"
'Actually Nyx But we will go with that' Percy said in our heads.
"Why would she do that?" I asked.
'Don't ask me!' Percy teased.
His face turned serious.
'I am not going with you' he said sternly in our head.
"But you're apart of the-"
'I am not going!' He snapped and then walked off.
We started to walk after him.
"Keep head-"
'Don't call me that Grace' he snarled, making me jump.
"Percy, grow up!" Jason snapped "You can't run away from it"
Suddenly Percy got Riptide out and pointed it at Jason, the blade just missing his neck.
'I am not a demigod, I can not help you!' Percy said angrily in our heads.
"Percy-"
'Just stop!' He said 'I am not helping the Olympians in this war!'
The words of the prophecy ring in my head.

'The sea's mind will be made by a blade'

I gasped.
"Percy..." I whispered.
He looked at me, bringing his sword down slightly.
"I think personally that you shouldn't be dragged into this; he isn't a demigod" I said "Adrien could be-"
"But"
"No" Adrien said suddenly "Piper's right; it's time for a new age of Heroes. The gods made a mistake that will haunt them"
Percy nodded.
'Thank you'
"But-"

Percy suddenly smirked.
'Annabeth can't live without me? Well that's a shame because I can!' He snapped in our minds 'You're a little slut who wants attention and to be popular. Now since everyone knows your game they hate you...and then they will cast you out like me'
We all gasped, including Luna.
His flaw shouldn't allow him to do that.
Not even as Luke.
Why is he-
"Don't talk to her like that!" Luna said.
'Fond of her now Cait? Tut, tut; I alway knew you were weak minded' Percy teased.
Cait growled while I widen my eyes.
Talking to his girlfriend like that?
"What is wrong with you?" I asked "You're not apart of this anymore, Shouldn't you be happy?"
Percy sighed.
'Unfortunately, I am still apart of it' Percy said 'I'm always dragged into everything these days; I heard Luke was tortured because you guys thought he was me?'
He chuckled out loud.
'Luke would never be me in a million years' he said.
I widen my eyes.
Annabeth decided to be a snob and speak up.
"What about Cait cheating on you with him?" She demanded.
'Cait's a friend with benefits with me But Luke's girlfriend' Percy said 'I'm a player Annabeth, my loyalty was shattered because of you and now I'm a fuckboy'
Luna widen her eyes while the others looked shocked.
What the hell is he playing at?
"What the hell?" Luna yelled "Why are you acting like this?"
"Maybe the curse was more than we thought" I said.
"Let's take him to the-"
Percy started to walk off before Jason could finish.

Percy's POV
I rolled my eyes as they tired to keep up with me.
"Wait!" Yelled Luna "I deserve an explanation!"
I love her, i really do.
But I have to stick with her plan.
"This is your fault Annabeth!" I heard Piper say "If you didn't cheat on him, he wouldn't be like this!"
"So it's my fault now?" She demanded.
'Well it was' I said through a mind link.
Of course I haven't lost my voice, she just made a message to look like I have.
I turned to them.
'Stop following me' I said 'You're not going to change my mind'
"Then if your not on the Olympians side then which side are you on?" Luna asked, eyeing me.
"You think about it" I said aloud, shocking them "I'm mortal, I can not be in the fight. But I can aid people when they need it"
"So you're helping Nyx?" Annabeth asked.
"If depends if my friends on that side" I said "I help all types of demigods; some what you would say is good and others traitors"
"We would say?" Jason asked, confused.
"That's the one thing the Olympians made up; there is no such thing as evil or good, it's only an opinion in which Olympians think is their's" I said.
"Since when was your voice better?" Piper demanded.
"You're sounding like them Pipes" I answered "My voice has been good all along"
"But the gods-"
"Are in a chess game that they put demigods in for so many years" I said "It was a trick"
"But why?" Jason asked.
"Have you heard from your sister?" I asked him, making him look confused.
"She's in the hunt-"
"-who has been captured by a giant" I answered, making them widen their eyes "i only heard, you might want to save them"
"You bastard" Frank said.
"Using big words Frank" I said sweetly.
He sent me a sour look.
"I can't do anything" I said, "This sword? Only for decoration cause remember 'I'm a stupid mortal'"
They continued to look at me.
"Bye!" I said and sprinted.

~~~~~

I sighed as I made it back to my apartment.
I haven't been here since after I got told we had to go to hell...I mean camp.
I lended against the door and fell to the floor slowly with my face in my hands.
Never knew my friends were so needy for the truth.
They should ask for the truth of how the stupid Olympians controlled our lives like prawns!
"Young hero"
I looked up and saw Nyx in her human form.

They should ask for the truth of how the stupid Olympians controlled our lives like prawns!"Young hero"I looked up and saw Nyx in her human form

"You look like that actress" I commented, thinking about Merlin.
"Katie is my daughter...she got the looks from me" she answered, making me laugh.
I sat up.
"What now?" I asked "They wouldn't recognise you in this form or sense you"
"I could be related to you or something cause I think we're going to be living with each other for a while" She answered, making me chuckle.
"Yes, what about Luke?" I answered.
"Write songs" she answered, "We'll see if your band survives..."