Chapter 60: Praise and Forgiveness

A/N before I get to the chapter I just would like to say thank you so much for 90K reads, it means so much to me that my work is being read and maybe inspiring you guys.

Thank you!

~2 days later~

Percy/Luke's POV

I sighed, sitting in my room, bored as I looked up to the ceiling.

I miss everyone, they are probably worried.

I sighed and heard my phone ding, making me look at it.

Ignoring the miss calls from my friends I decided to look on social media, to see the fans reaction to Cataclysmic Waves return.

I went onto Twitter, smiling at the thousands of replies to the link Kelly sent out through her page.

@Luke.Fan.112: I am so excited! When can I get the tickets?

I smiled and replied to her message.

@Offical_Luke_Jackson: @Luke.Fan.112 on the 1st of March

I scanned through more.

@Sarah.luvs.Waves: I am glad they made up, I think everyone is, they were such great friends

I chuckled.

@Offical_Luke_Jackson: @Sarah.Luvs.Waves that's great to hear, I think we're glad too, we missed each other.

I read many more; all positive to the reveal of Cataclysmic Waves return.

I smiled.

I don't deserve the fans I have.

I sighed happily.

'See? Many people love you?' Order said.

I chuckled.

"I know they do" I replied "It's just...they don't deserve a person like me I-"

Suddenly I felt a slap, making me blot up

I looked around to realise there was no one there.

'Don't you say that! They deserve you! You deserve everything you get!' Order snapped in my head, making me groan as his voice creates a headache.

"Order, be careful with the yelling" I groaned "That hurts"

'Good, so it gets in your head' Order said more softly 'Don't talk like that!'

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered, lying back down.

"Luke?"

I sat up to see Apollo, looking quiet sad.

"Apollo? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Your father isn't doing well" Apollo said.

I sighed looking down.

"His flaw" I said sadly "Me not forgiving him is killing him, isn't it?"

Apollo nodded.

"I will talk to him" I said "Where is he?"

"In his palace" Apollo replied.

I stood up.

"I will be back" I replied.

"Be careful,  especially with Order. He will be able to sense your aura more in his own element" Apollo warned.