Chapter 16

Laying on your bed in your room, it's been two days since BTS rescued you, you barely came out of your room except to help Jin to treat the others. Hearing a knock, you don't respond. Yoongi comes in, walking to you, sitting on your bed. You need to eat., he tells you. You don't even look up at him, you just lay there staring into nothing. He sighs, I should have told you about that when I told you about my brother. You suck in a breath, thinking about what Kai made him do. Gently, Yoongi sits you up, he cups your face in his hands, please forgive me. Seeing you defenseless, begging me with your eyes to stop as I hit you over and over again, it will haunt me forever. After my brother died and I lost control, I never wanted to do that again. Now I feel like a monster again, hurting someone I wanted to protect. I hate that because of Kai, you're afraid of me, you're repulsed by my touch. A tear falls down your face, Yoongi wipes it from your face. I understand if you won't forgive me., he says, starting to pull his hands away. You stop him. Yoongi, I forgive you., you whisper. He lets out a breath, looking like he has been given his life back. I hate myself every time I see these marks on your face., he says. Don't, you tell him, hate Kai. Slowly, Yoongi kisses you, you kiss him back, missing his control and the feel of safety when you're with him. He trails soft kisses around your neck as he removes your night shirt, hands lightly groping you. You take off his shirt, seeing bruises around his ribs from punches. He lays you down, sliding off your panties, opening your legs. Yoongi runs his tongue up your inner thigh before kissing your clit, making you moan softly. He kisses and sucks at you as you grind against his hot mouth. Feeling the pleasure building, Yoongi continues, holding your legs open, you come, moaning his name. Yoongi laps your juices, then kisses you, you taste yourself on him. Removing his remaining clothes, he eases into you. He groans, moving slowly, the both of you sore from fighting Exo. Gripping the headboard, Yoongi thrusts deep. I. Will. Never. Hurt. You. Again., he says between thrusts, looking down at you. You're his, he cares about you, you care about him, I know., you moan I'm. Going. To. Kill. Kai., he growls. You moan, Yoongi, ahh, you tighten around him, looking into his eyes as you come. Yoongi thrusts, finding his release, he groans, coming hard. Are you okay?, Yoongi asks. You kiss him, not wanting the feeling of his body on yours. We have to stop Exo., you tell him.