Corruption {Jungkook's Log}

Log no#14. This is Jeon Jungkook. Age 20. Blood type S.

I was assigned to visit the patients who lived 5 years ago diagnosed with Collilin's disease. The facility chose me as one of the interviewers. I expected it to be a normal conversation with two people, but it turns out to be a cluster of sad stories, told and untold.

Things untold: for example, patient #26 (Min Yoongi), was in a huge ice cube as if floating, and beside him was a black cat that seemed dead. I didn't know what happened to him, but it seems really tragic. The room's door was locked, with the sign "Do not enter, temperature too low." 

There were lots of patients I met, but 2 of them came from a hospital that closed 2 years ago by the name of Hopedale.

There was patient #32 (Park Jimin) who his doctor lied to him, saying that he was diagnosed with cancer in his pancreas. They used him forcefully as an experiment  and he eventually escaped. There were people that came to visit just before I could get the chance to interview, and their names were Taehyung, Seokjin, and Namjoon (as said by Park Jimin when I asked for their names and their purpose of visiting.) He asked for patient #33's (Jung Hoseok) health too. I guessed that they were friends when they were at the hospital.

Speaking of patient #33, he used to be a patient who was diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome because of his childhood trauma;  he was sent to the hospital by his own mother as an act of neglect. He and #32 were roommates and close friends until the doctors took #32 away. He found him escaping the hospital and he escaped too, which failed because the hospital added security guards due to #32's successful escape. He was thrown in an unknown room and #32 happened to be there too, but was unconscious. He touched him and died from the contagious disease. He asked of  his friend, and when another interviewer came, he (the interviewer) told me that patient #33 asked if he could visit #32. 

I know it isn't a possibility because it is against the rules.

I hope that they find a cure for the resurrected...

That was the end of my log.

Log no#14 (Jeon Jungkook) end.  

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

And that's the end of the Corruption series! I hope you enjoyed it and have a pleasant day!! 좋은 하루 되세요. 안녕!!!