52

A/N: ok so I watched this video of eleven and bill, and I kinda ship it.... but let me know what you think!!

Eleven's p.o.v

I walked threw the thick forest, flinching every time I stepped on a twig. I had no idea where I was going, all I know is that I'm free from hawkins. I come across a quarry. Memories came flooding in, and I suddenly felt sad. I had saved one of my best friends from jumping off one.

He's gone now. Along with all my other friends. They just left. I looked down into the water, and thought about jumping in for a bit. I need to get my mind off things. I heard a group of voices getting closer. I began to panic, so I hid behind a tree. I saw a group of boys, walking and laughing.

They began to talk about swimming, so they all got undressed. I blushed and turned around. When I turned back they were all ready to swim.

"who's going first?" One boy with curly hair asked.

"Uh i-i-i d-dont know." The taller one stuttered.

I looked at him for a second. He was really cute. And his stutter was adorable. The boys kept arguing on who was going first. I rolled my eyes, and walked towards them. I stepped beside them, and began taking off my dress. They boys turned towards me, they all stared, blushing.

"Mind if I join?" I asked, smiling.

"Um who are you?" Asked a boy. He looked.... Just like mike. I looked at him.

"My name's Eleven, but call me El." With that I ran and jumped into the quarry.

I came up for air to find the boys clapping and cheering. I smiled.

"Well I'm richie!" The boy who looked like mike said.

"I'm stan." Another said.

"Im Eddie, and that's bill." The tiny one said.

I shyly waved at bill. They jumped in one bye one, until it was Bill's turn. Bill was about to jump, but slipped and began to fall. He held on to the edge of the cliff. He couldn't let go, because there was a large rock below him. They boys started screaming.

"Bill, hold on!" Richie shouted.

Im the only one who can save him, but I can't tell them about my powers!

"I'm s-s-slipping!" He yelled.

Screw it. I ran to the the shore, and lifted my hand. I lifted Bill up, and set him next to me on the shore. Warm blood trickled down my nose. I quickly whipped it away.

"What the fuck was that?!" Richie yelled.

"How did you do that, El?" Eddie asked.

I bent down to Bill.

"Thank God your ok." I smiled.

"H-how d-did you do th-that?" He looked stunned.

"That's a story for another day." I laughed.

The rest of the day, we all hung out by the quarry, and i completely forgot about my past.