bright lights

Delicated to Milk_Mother because yeah

Richie's p.o.v

Today was going to be exciting. I was bringing Eddie to a local fair for a random date. I love him so much. He means the absolute world to me, and if I lost him- well I dont know what I would do.

I rode on my bike quickly to Eddie's house. I saw him in his front porch with his mom. She looked stressed as usual. Screaming at him to not go off on his own, and to not eat anything there. I couldnt help but laugh at the annoyed expression on Eddie's face.

"Hello Mrs. K!" I said brightly.

She glared at me.

"Make sure you don't kill him." She said, walking inside.

We both laughed as soon as she walked in. Before I could do anything eddie had jumped into my arms, and gave me a small, cute kiss.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

He nodded with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and pecked his lips. We hopped on our bikes and rode to the fair. When we got there, I noticed all the bright lights shining in the dark fall night. I looked over at Eddie. He was smiling brightly at all of the lights. The light shone on his beautiful face.

I grabbed his hand, and we walked to the ticket booth.

"Can I help you two boys?" A lady asked nicely.

We nodded, and paid for the tickets.

"Thank you!" We said in unison.

"No problem, oh and be careful. You know how people in Derry get about that stuff." She pointed to our intertwined hands.

I blushed, and she smiled.

"Thank you miss." Eddie said.

We walked around and just took everything in.

"It's so pretty." Eddie said amazed.

I smiled at him. I am one lucky guy. We decided to go on the Ferris wheel first. But we got cotton candy before. Duh. Eddie looked so cute walking around holding my hand, and his blue cotten candy.  We made it to the Ferris wheel, and we got on. He snuggled close to me, and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Richie?" Eddie said.

"Yeah eds?"

"I really love you."

A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda bad, but I'm so tired. I really did try though. I think I'm sick too so send help