8. Bewildered

<Shade>

~Now~
     "Toothless!" Hiccup yelled from his room, and I ran from the cliff and jumped through the window. "Hey bud, what you doing outside," he asked. I turned to the window and looked into the sky, the sun shining.
     Hiccup was in his armor, his father wanted him to be chief and he seemed to be avoiding it. He sighed as he walked down the stairs, me following him out the door. "Toothless, let's go, the black sheep is going to be launched. He jumped on my back and we shot off, he pulled on his helmet and we sorta became one.
     Blasting over the ocean, but lately I catch myself staring at the sun, it was so weird. Was I forgetting something, or was it a thing that would pass.

<Glory>

     I flew past the island under me, and a bring orange island came into view almost like a huge fall leaf. I land softly on the green grass and smile at a rock formation that looked like a pile of rocks.
     There was a shout, "This is amazing!!" It was a human, "No longer amazing, TOOTHLESS!!" A dragon roared and the rock pile go blasted and a black dart thing came and hit the ground.
     The dart slowly bounced and rolled to a stop, a groan came from the black creature. My body low to the ground and hid behind a bush, the black creature opened its wing and a human stepped out.
     The creature was a pitch black Night Fury, the human looked like a dragon, in his brown outfit and its spine's scales on its helmet. The tail of the Night Fury was black and red, 'who is this?' I thought glaring at his tail.
     It couldn't be Shade, he wouldn't team up with a human, never.
     I slowly stepped back and tried to escape quietly until a Deadly Natter landed and the boy and Night Fury turned. A girl hopped off the dragon, and walk past the Night Fury as I allowed her to touch it. The girl started talking to the boy and I listened in on the two dragons.
     "Hey Toothless," the Natter to the Night Fury, "Me and Astrid won another race."
      "Lucky," the Night Fury, Toothless, grumbled. "Man Stormfly, you get to win all the races, but I had business."
     I stared at them wondering if I should ran or not, I turned to go only to hear the last of the conversation.
     "Still looking for more Night Fury's, Toothless," the Natter, Stormfly, said.
     I stopped listening again, "Hey! I'll never give up, I know their out there. I just don't know where." Toothless said disappointed.
     "Just give up! Have fun," Stormfly replied.
     "No!" Toothless responded hissing under his breath as he started to chase Stormfly. I jump off the land and flew low to the ocean, and pasted the islands that nearly took off my wing. Soon I heard more flapping and I flew faster, hopefully they didn't see me. I turned right at a huge piece of ice and so saw them turn left.
     I perched on a spike of ice as I watched humans scurry with launchers loaded with bullocks in them. They were going to shot at Toothless, 'the ice was almost white' my thoughts said as I thought out a plan.
     Then I came to just let in play out, Toothless and Stormfly came into view as the man with the launcher cried, "Fire!!"
     "Astrid! Look out!" The boy cried as Toothless got out of the way, only the bullocks wrapped around Stormfly.
     "Hiccup!!" The girl cried as she fell with her dragon. Toothless dove down and grabbed her, then landed next to the men who were wrapping the dragon with rope. The boy, Hiccup, grabbed a metal object from his leg and flicked a button, and a blade of fire shot out of the object 'mouth'. The men stopped as Hiccup waved it in front of them.
     I smirk as the humans continued to talk, I puffed a orange ring from my mouth. The ring went to Toothless, who was baring his teeth at the humans, I walked to the top of the ice spikes. Toothless looked at me and blinked, I smiled as I glared at him, his eyes widened.
     I loaded my fire, aiming at the ropes on Stormfly, Toothless continued to growl at the men as Hiccup talked to them.
     I shot at the bolder and the rope burned, all the humans looked in my direction. But only one found me, Hiccup, his eyes wide and filled with questions. Astrid ran to her dragon and jumped into flight, Hiccup right after her.
     I flew after them, I think I was growing onto these humans, these humans aren't so bad. Toothless flew fast as I slowly easy my way closer, I stopped and hovered. "What am I doing?" I asked myself, "I'll find the King and ask if saw any Night Furies." I turned the other way and flew onward. But I couldn't get Toothless out of my head, it's been 15 years since I saw Shade so it could be him. Only his name is Toothless, and he seems to know it well.
     The ice shot place was the King's job, I remember when Shade left: the King come over and spoke to my herd. He told me to hold it back, to not let it escape again; he told me I could visit if I needed anything. After all my father tried his best but, he got ripped from me, worst then what happened to mom.
     I flapped my wings faster as his ice fortress came into view, I flew slowly in the small hole made by rock. I land with dragons surrounding me, I glare at them all and flap into the air and flew past them. I woman in armor ran into me, I hissed as she stared up at you.
     "Easy, go through there," she said letting me pass, she was about to touch my scales until I growled at her hand. I ran through the path way and the room opened up to a huge camber. In the very center, a Bewilderbeast lye in the water as steam rose from it.
     I flew down and landed on a small island by him, "Well you came." I said raising his head to look at me. He was huge and I thought I was strong, this guy's head his bigger then me!