Christian

Christian was 18 and wild. He was the son of a drug lord and owns everything his father once owned before he died due to a bullet to the head by a group of people who came across him at a red light. Christian was only 15 and ever since his last goodbyes at his fathers funeral, he became a changed man. Christian has sleeves on both of his arms and on his chest. He always kept fresh and bought expensive things. He was a ladies man, he grabbed women younger and older than him with his smile and his dimples. However, he wasn't looking for love. Nobody really could get into the mind of Christian, he didn't believe in making friends and love, especially because he cheated on by his girlfriend for 4 years with his ex-best friend.

Christian POV:
She was cute ,short, thick, and looked like she kept up with herself. Not my type but something about her, Mihlo wanted.She obviously doesn't know what's going on and anything about her fathers past and his involvement with drugs. Her dad owed my father a lot of damn money. Apparently when his wife was pregnant he got into a bit of a mix up or should I say a huge mix up. He was my dads right hand man so he didn't owe him as much as he does now, until he dropped out on my dad after his kid was born and stole a million dollars worth of drugs. What a shame, that's why I don't believe in having friends. I keep my circle tight.
Parisa is her name or is it Angel. I don't even know. I offered a deal with Mr. Johnson the jackass but he declined. However his daughter agreed to it, which made me laugh inside. She didn't know what she was getting herself into. He pulled out a chair for her right in front of me and told her to sit. She smelled like a perfume from Victoria's Secret or sum shit, it smelled good.
She glanced over at me and my boy Mihlo before she sat down.