Call me Angel

Parisa POV:
I walked in the house to hear Christians loud ass mouth and some rough lookin females. There were twins and 2 other girls...cute. Christian wanted them out the house, that's why he was makin a scene. That boy definitely got some vocals. One of the girls started to walk up to Mihlo and that was my cue to walk over to Trey , who was chilling near the stairs minding his business. Trey was tall too, wasn't my type but he seemed like a fun person.
"So where's my room Trey ?" I asked
"Upstairs"
".....Can you show me smart ass." I said
"I don't know, should I?"
"Come on man, I'm tryna go to sleep." I whined
"Come on you baby" he said
"Thank you."
I started following Trey upstairs
"Why does that hoe ass bitch get to stay here but we can't Mihlo !"
" Yea Christian, why can't we !?"
Now, I know I said I was tryna go to bed , but that don't mean I don't have enough energy to beat a hoe ass calling me out ma name. I turned around and walked up to where the girls and the boys was at. I stepped up to the one next to Mihlo.

Mihlo POV:
awwlll shit. I don't think Parisa is gonna hurt her, she just gonna tell her off. I don't feel like breaking up a cat fight, and Parisa just got here mane!

I looked at Mihlo and then I looked at the hoe.
"Listen bitch!, a mf tired and don't feel like beatin nobody's ass tonight. However, that doesn't mean I won't drag you across this floor by ya stiff ass weave. Don't EVA!, in ya life call me no bitch ! NEVA, call me out ma name hoe."

She smiled and laughed, her breathe smelled like straight up cigarettes. Nasty asssss.
"Mihlo, you just gonna let this bitch talk to me like that ?, really baby?"
She stepped up in my face. I gave her a warning , and I was tired as hell but she wanted it so she gonna get it. I stood up on my tippy toes "whatcha tryna do bitch?". Before she could say something out her mouth I hooked her dead in her face and kept punching. I couldn't stop, she had me heated. I got on top of her and punched left and right, left and right again and again. I pulled out strands of her cheap ass weave out of her bald as head.
"Get off of me, get her off of me !"
I felt hands grab me, which took me off of the hoe. I looked at her. Her eye swollen, busted lip, and a bloody nose.
"The name is Parisa , but you can call me Angel." I smiled and walked away with 2 guys that weren't Trey, Christian, or Mihlo.
They walked me upstairs to a room, I opened the door and all three of us walked in, and one of them closed the door behind him.