Mihlo

Mihlo Grey is a big brother to Christian. He is 19 years old with curly hair, a beautiful smile, and a nice amount of tattoos. He was cute and also kept his self clean. Like Christian, he was a ladies man. Mihlo and Christian go wayyy back , ever since they were unable to walk, their mom's were best friends, not even best friends, they were like sisters. Christian became in charge of the drug business since his father died and he loves it, he asked Mihlo to join him as soon as everything was officially in his order, and of course, Mihlo agreed. Mihlo was nice but rough around the edges. His dad was an alcoholic and died before Christian's father due to a failing liver. Mihlo was only 9 when his father died. He wasn't upset because he didn't really have a relationship with his father, but he grew to have a strong relationship with Christian's dad .

Mihlo POV:
As Christian talked to old head, I heard someone say shit, and it was coming from the stairs..I know, I have good ears. Obviously, someone was upstairs and came down due to Mr. Johnson's loud ass. Even though I wanted to sock his face in for yelling and ringing my damn ears, I'm happy he did because a cute nosey short black girl about 16 and 5'2, ended up joining us. She seemed chill and fun with a little attitude, something about her grabbed my full attention, I think I wanted her. She looked like she'll be out of the house in like 2 years so why not make up some type of offer with Mr. Johnson here, that'll benefit both of us. He'll pass over his daughter that'll live with us and from there, who knows, and he won't have to worry about the million dollars he owe us. This man said no but shawty said yes. I agree with her, she just trying to help out her old man...and me.