The Boy

I wake up to an annoying alarm buzzing in my ears."Huh? What's that noise?" I open my eyes and see my brother Kyle holding his alarm clock next to my ear."Morning Goof, ready for breakfast?" Kyle hands me a plate of bacon and eggs with orange juice."Thanks Kyle, your the best." He gave me a bright smile and opened the curtins so I could see. "I got out your dress, heels, and I started some water for your bath." I looked up in shock and he just smiled."You really didn't have to do that Kyle. Of course I did, I wouldn't be a good brother if i didn't." I gave him the biggest smile I could manage, and gave him a hug."Kyle your the best even if you didn't do all of this. Thanks Goof, now eat and hop in the bath i'll be down stairs." He could tell I was getting annoyed." My name is Eadlyn not Goof. I know but you are my Goof, now eat and get in the tub." I laugh as he leaves the room to go down stairs.

When I finish getting ready for school I head down stairs and grab my backpack."Where are you going, there's still 20min until you have to leave? I know but i'm going to Rosa's house so we can work on our team essay. Ok, but no skipping school young lady! I got it dad, i'll see you when I get home."After working on our essay Rosa and I head to the bus stop."I really think we're going to nail this essay. I don't know it's a little bland Rosa. Nonsense a lady never says that something is bland!" We share a giggle as the bus pulles up to the bus stop. I pick a window seat and wait till we arrive at school.

As we pull up to the school all the kids start to boo uncontrollably. The bus doors open and i'm the first to get inside the building. The school has lockers alligned against every hallway wall, and next to mine was the new kids locker. When I reach my locker the new kid is already there, he has  blond hair, a white tanktop with flanel over it, and jeans."Hello, you must be the new kid i'm Eadlyn." He gave me a look and then smiled, he looked like he was scanning me."Hey i'm Liam, and yes I am the new kid. Oh i'm sorry did I offened you i'm sorry! No you didn't, I just am nervous......" I give him a hug hoping to make him feel more welcome."It's fine to be nervous, after all it is your first day!" The bell rings and I apolagize for making him late and run to class.